Saturday, June 17, 2006

Sitting in the house most of the day, worked on the computer, then Helen came and did a pedicure and manicure and died my hair. Tonight Ken and Marcia wanted to go out dancing.

I suggested the Tico bar that we went to last weekend. I will not be drinking because I am driving, besides the past two days I have felt very down, I don't think adding to that with drink is a good thing. I do want to dance though.. I am just in this funk... I talked to Jordan and Julian this morning, wow he is really growing even from a week of not seeing him. He is standing up and trying to walk a little, falls and rolls ROUND but he doesn't cry. Seems to be a very happy Baby.

Its cooler today the sun has been out most of the day, little white puffy clouds fill the clear clear blue skies. Lots of birds today and butterflies. While I was talking to Jordan, I had the mic and the cam on he heard the big red yellow and green tailed macaws. I ran to the balcony that is now filled with flowers from the plants down below that I have trained to come up the pole and onto my balcony. It has huge purple flowers, with hot pink boganvilla. A Fish tale palm that is giant in the corner, and various other plants in pots. It looks fresh. When I looked out there were two parrots sitting right above the balcony, they were yelling, I yelled back at them and they responded and kept responding.. it was so cool!! I wish I had a better cam, to have shown Jordan.
I would have taken a photo but something now has happened to my camera. It wont record the photo on the chip, it stays in the memory and I can not retreive it out of the memory. So I guess I do with out a camera for now. Maybe this is going to make my description's clearer. I dunno?


Now today I think I have made the decision to go to Panama, in July. I did want to go to the San Andres Island, with Milo but no response from him has made me change my mind. Now I will go in Sept to the Island. Panama for a couple of days will be nice. I hear it is pretty, and the shopping is great! so Maybe Rosie and I and possibly Helen, will all go. See what I find? Its about four hours to Panama, through the costal route, see Dominical again and other cities south that I have only read about.

It's a pretty safe ride, and with three of us it should be fine and fun!


Getting a pedicure right now as I sit on the balcony listening to the birds and all the cars flying by, the screaming parrots in the mountains and some other noises I have not heard before. Later in to two the cash machine for tonight. I don't know how many people are going but I am looking forward to dancing !




No comments: