Wednesday, June 14, 2006

OFF TO SAN JOSE TOMORROW

WERE OFF TO SAN JOSE TOMORROW, ARIA, HELEN, ERIC AND I...
We are off to san José tomorrow to select the tiles and products for more than four houses, here in Jaco, but we are going to make it fun trip aside from the work I have to do.
I thought we would go to la garrita first go to the showroom and get it over with before playing in San Jose, San Pedro then Santa Anna. This will be the first time for Eric and Aria. Helen and I will have a great time, we generally do!

Today began with breakfast of these toasted breads that are similar to hard tack but not quite as hard. Crunchy and buttery, I had those with tropical honey fresh strawberries, fried eggs, and about four cups of great oro coffee. I worked on line and emailed clients, and then I made phone calls, in between messaging Milo.( It’s not going well in my eyes.)

Got ready to take Eric in town to look at a car shop and other things. I needed to get the car washed so I took it to the regular place and Sat with Helen across the street, ate chicken with beans and a salad. They take forever to clean the car but they do a great job. At Two I was suppose to be at this condo project Called Jaco one, to discuss the possibilities of me doing packages for more than 200 condos being built. The project is in presale stages, and it may be a year or more before they need me. The Early bird catching the worm here.

After I returned down the worst road in Jaco now My Street with potholes the size of swimming pools, picked up Eric (he had taken a cab back the apartment and was waiting on us.)
So Helen and I showed up took him back into town then talked to the guy who had the car. We had to wait for a while so we all went upstairs to the jungle bar, drank a Bavaria and watched the sunset.

The car arrived an old beater, land rover 1976 white beast. Roared with you started it up… They took off in it and we stayed and watched. We dropped Helen off at her house, and then went to the Maxi bodega to get a few things. Bought some orange liquor I have never seen that is made directly here, there was also some coffee liquor that I bet is really good. I bought many things, and then went home to rest the ol leg. I am now watching David letterman who is talking about the world cup. It is interesting because everyone here is so into this World cup.

Tomorrow morning Costa Rica plays again, God I hope they win so the party in San Jose will be wild! I love to see all the people flying about with flags on there cars, trucks, bikes and trees, houses, stores. They love Futball.

Not a very exciting day sorta boring, I guess I am back on the singles list now I dunno what the heck is going on with my love life!

No comments: