Friday, June 23, 2006

Camera stuck on internal memory

Can't seem to figure out how to get my camera, optics pentex off the internal mode, It wont record on the chip. I have photos I want to post , so if any one knows how to get it off the internal memory that would be helpful.

Yesterday did not go as planned, I did go early to my appointment to meet a client at a new office and conference room in the new Mall here in Jaco, Now imagine this, its not like you think of malls in the states. It is on a single road here in
Jaco the whole town is centered on one road, that is almost near the beach. The Mall sits three quarters of the way towards the end of the town. Its two story, wraps around a corner and has a center court. Its not huge. The monkey bar is right next to it. Monkey Bar is probably one of the most famous places here in Costa Rica. It is just a disco that use to be all open but now has air, and the owner who was an American just died recently. So this office sits right next to it. It has a huge Guanacaste tree in front cover most of the front of the mall.( silk Tree) there massive here.

It was so Hot when met my liaison not the owner at 9:3o a.m. I was all dressed up ready for the day my work and the ride to San Jose. It was so hot that my hair which was down not up was completely wet from the sweat. I was sweating so much it was embarrassing. We were in side the building the heat the humidity was so bad that I Could barely breath. I kept asking to go back outside that at least there might be a slight breeze but they continued inside. We made the plans for the office, It is pretty extensive work, the ceiling is going to have recessed lighten ,with rustico trees intermingled. I will contract and over see the work. I am going to be acting as a contractor I believe for many of the steps of completion, but for now its still not much work.
All the houses I have in line are not done the clients are still emailing me back and forth from the states.

After I went by Eidas souvenir shop to pick her up but she was home. I went to the house and she was in here bathing suit? I said what the heck aren't you going to your appointment? She said he had cancelled earlier in the morning, So no go.

Right now there are two wrens at my door its open and there singing to me the humming birds are flitting from one feeder the next. I just had to mention that before I forget. All the birds are so friendly to me strange, Sitting right at my glass door not entering but looking in and singing.

So Eida and I decided to Drive to Orotina where her Children two beautiful blonde haired blue eyed daughters go to school to see there science projects. We drive the rain is pouring. It was not raining in Jaco. We Get to Orotina and miss the project by thirty minutes, The children were already on the bus, She calls her daughter to ask where they were, I drive like a bat, to catch them. But no Luck, they were already in Tarcoles. Too far almost in Jaco.

Eida and I decided to shop, look around so she bought three pairs of cute sandalas, and one bolsa. Sandals and purse. We ate lunch at a great place at the end of the road in Orotina, I had the best fish with lemon , garlic and parsley. Her too!

We talked for the first time as old friends. It was nice to spend time with her and just visit. She feels bad for me, you know,that I am hurting, about me and Milo. She suggested that I just move on and forget him.

As this problem with him being so far away, not really making efforts to take time to show he cares, I explained that our only means of communication is the computer messages, not even conversations on the computer like with a mic or cam? Is just not meant to be. She said obviously the man does not love you .
I have heard from many people who read the blog, of course its my side of the story. But I try to be honest about how things are. Many have said you don't need a man! I know this better than most! Raising two sons,( no financial help) running a business, a house a huge garden, with out help for many many years. I have proved this over and over that I don't need a man but I want the companionship the need is the love the touch, the laughter, the smiles the fights and the making up after, Not the help or the money! It is nice I won't lie but that truly is not my aim, never has been or I would have been with some rich ol geezer by now.. God knows I have had some opportunities. But
I just couldn't do it, MONEY IS NOT THE MODE OF MY INTENTIONS. I AM A ROMANTIC! HOPELESS...

Love is just like a garden.

I am a gardener, I haven't had one to work in for more than a year, but I still remember how it is be attentive to the garden and how love correlates exactly with gardening.
You plant a plant or a flower, you trenderly put the young beauty into the ground, in the beginning its a new life, you want it to survive, you water it you fertilize it nurture it and hope that is grows. As it grows it begins to develop into something larger than imagined or hoped for if your a good gardener???
It gives you happiness, sometimes work and aggravation, as you need to tend to it often so it doesn't get corrupted, weedy, or deceased. YOU TAKE TIME AND CARE FOR IT. You watch it flourish and grow and it becomes a thing of pleasure, beauty and sheds much happiness into your life by its flowers, or its abundant growth.

With love in the beginning you're very attentive, most people do there best to tend to the love so that it grows, they court or do special things, exactly like gardening you give the love food for growth by giving it special attention. Nurturing is so very important in love... Attending to it so no harm comes into the picture, tending to it daily so it grows.

With the hopes that some day it blossoms, into a beautiful flourishing thing of pleasure, Yes just like gardening, you have problems, but you work towards the resolution to the problem, aggravating at times, but with diligence you can solve most issues.

If not the plant dies, with lack of attention, with lack of water, food, and love.

Today I will go to the La ferria, I was suppose to go to Tamarindo with Christina, but the other gal who was going with us flaked and neither one of us knows the place, so we decided to try again nest Weekend. Maybe tomorrow her and I will go to Punteranas to the long board competing. Have a fun day!

Tamarindo is in the north of Costa Rica, another beach area so it should be fun, I had a call from Elena, her house got robbed again, she was so upset, asked about Milo, I told her the news.

Its cloudy today, I heard its not suppose to rain, but it sure looks that way! I hope not im a a happy mood! I feel alive again, regardless of the man!

No comments: