Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Waking up to Sunshine although I feel stressed

It is so nice to wake up to Sunshine, and hear birds singing everyday. The songs of the birds here are so lovely, so different. It makes you smile, it makes you think different thoughts.
Although I feel very stressed about this situation. I need to go the Marriotts and change the paper on the Poinstsettias, I put a pretty red and white foil, but they want brown craft paper. Its minor to me but its for several hundred of them so it takes time. The car is still sitting in this yard of the young guys that crashed it. I seriously think its best to sell it as it is, and move on.

Last night I got a call from the kid Allan, he said he needed to talk to me. I asked him to meet me at of course Rosies, that is a nuetral spot and others will witness.( by the way the spell check on Blogger Is not working so please forgive my spelling errors, I am not perfect) We met, he said that the brother who is a mechanic wants to buy the car from me???? ok I am super curious now because this is what I wanted to do anyway? strange... he said the brother has a small truck type mini van. They do not have these in the USA but here there are many. This sort of car is perfect for the work I do.Plus they wanted to offer me cash for my car. In the amount I was exactly thinking?? so is this too good to be true or is it the good thing I said should happen when accident occurred?

He went on to say, that his brother will fix the car completely, and give me the other van, for now then in 20 days pay the balance for my car. I told Raquel who handled the conversation, no I said I will take the van and the money at the same time. With attorney's and papers that are legal. So he agreed to call his brother, have a meeting with me on Thursday and I hope it gets handled soon. Its pretty tought with out a car, to get anything done here.

After this conversation, weather it is true or not I felt happy, I felt relieved, and thinking this could be the good thing I was feeling. To have a delivery vehicle like this is perfect ,actually saving money on transportation all the time. And right now I have three jobs lined up. Lets see if they come through... But there all good ones very good ones that could pull me out of this hole I am in.

I slept very well last night, I ate junk thought before. Chips and dips and some chocolate that Migelito gave me at Rosies last night. Horrible but I walked all day everywhere it was hot and I sweated so much.
I sure hope this gets turned around soon...

Then this morning I read on MSN, how Retirees are moving out of the USA, hmmmmm just like me??? now???? I found a couple of places that I would like to check out.

One is Argentina, Buenos Aires, very cheap. I have a friend here he and I visit each other when he is the country. He just came back from Argentina, he told me about getting his hair cut by using the fingers, with razors attached to the fingers. His hair looks so cool, really nice.. it was 3 dollars there.. He bought clothes shoes and beautiful watch for less than $75.00. tourisum there is picking up that is what he does promotes tourisum, he explained to me about how he works, and suggested I visit. The ticket is less than going to the USA. I just read the whole article about Argentina, Spain, Equador, Equador is similar to Here beautiful and warm, and super cheap the property. So Maybe I am going to come up with a plan... not sure yet but it can't hurt to explore. I make some decent cash purchase a ticket and check it out.

I just know that there has to be something for me. I have worked allot and very hard my whole life. I want to enjoy a life that is simple, with warm climate, good food that is clean. Beaches that are beautiful... Yes it sounds like a dream, but honestly being here has for the most part been incredible, yes many issues, but I see so much beauty here, and the climate is the best. Like I said waking up to sunshine, and hearing the birds...wow. Yesterday When I walked to where my car is, I heard Macaws screaming in the trees above, I looked up to see how many. Mind you this is right in town. I saw 8 resting in the tops of the trees, There HUGE ya know I mean huge. Bright red, blue , yellow... Amazing. I think that the beauty of the country for me is the buffer for all the bad situations.

So now Today I am going to try again to talk to Allans Mother, see about the car again, then I am going to the office, to print out my invoice for Marriotts. I emailed and asked for copies of the report, and if we could have lunch so I give them a gift and change the paper. But I have not heard back from either one. Strange??? I hope nothing is going on with that accident. Changing there views about my work and the place?


Friday I plan on going to this business after hour, at the Boheio, bar restuarant on the beach.CBS is coming and wanting to talk to people about working here what we do and how things are going. So I Hope I get an interview. It will be at the Posieden sports bar after that, which is right down the same street.

I am going to both, so I get on there... maybe someone will see hear and hire.
If I do get on I will tell you when it airs and where I am in the clip.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Marianna, I found your blog almost 2 years ago when I was researching a move to Costa Rica(it never materealized)and I have been reading it since..I hope and pray things finally work out for you..You are a beautiful woman inside and out..and I have watched you go so thru too many troubles, you deserve a break for once..May God be watching over you, which I am sure he does(sometimes we just dont know it)...He has to be watching over you because even through all your troubles you continue to survive and manage to help others too.. But it would be nice to see things go easier for you so you can be a little less stressed..I wish you the very best in your new job ventures and hopefully the young man will do right with your car...Happy Holidays and Best Wishes from a loyal fan.. :)

Marianna said...

Thank you who ever you are, very sweet note. I wish the same and I try to help people regardless of how things are for me. This is the absolute worse here... Its really kind of unbelieveable. But I am living it so I realize its real.
Life is short, I still manage to laugh last night I had the best time with some of my friends doing nothing just talking and laughing and I wish this was true for my Family...I will survive like I said even if it drives me into the ground and I felt so close the last few weeks.
Thank you again for your nice words and Merry Christmas to you, and Happy New Year.