Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas Day in Manuel Antonio, and My Clients house

THIS IS ONE OF THE COVES IN MANUEL ANTONIO


This is just spectacular the water is warm







This is Playa Escondido, near the LOS SUENOS









This wall is huge, hand sculpted, stone all done in panels and then peiced together





This is a painted panel as you walk into my clients house but this is an example of how homes can be done here in COSTA RICA









This home is all open , the area here is bbq with bar, but there is more than one bar in this home







Hot tub


















Example of the bamboo ceilings that are common here, JUST BEAUTIFUL!!!




If anyone is interested in Buying property here please contact me, or if you want to come and visit please contact me, I can set you up with whatever you need. I have so many connections, now and I get great discounts because I do speak very good spanish.
Marianna.love@gmail.com








No comments: