Friday, December 21, 2007

Cheese Cakes lemon Merenge Pies and Cinnamon rolls

Ok I got the first reorder, I baked all day in the land lords house...!! Running up and down two flights of stairs, fighting with my merenge, because it is raining it woudn't FLUFF! After beating and beating, by hand I finally gave up and threw it out and starter over a dozen more whites, It worked but not like it would if it wasn't humid. They look beautiful!

Rosie is loving my ideas, she has me making other food for one of her other places, and in January she wants Lasagne and other little bits of salty foods with coffee for the afternoon caffecittos. Its not easy the Cheese cakes went perfect today as well as the cinnamon Rolls , but I think repetition will make it go fast from now on.

I am tired actually I am not use to baking so much. But I felt so good.. I actually had a dream about my mom, we talked in the dream. She was happy that I was taking after her in this? HOW STRANGE I thought, but I felt so happy when Iwoke up as if I had seen her.

This woman would bake till dawn, study her receipes for days.. She did the most beautiful pastries.. so MAMA I KNOW you would be proud of me.

I never thought I would be this, but hey its better than sitting here worrying about how I will make it. I won't make much, but ya never know? it could turn into something really good!

I am very thankfull for all the talents I have, I am fortunate, that I can be resourceful.


Well my friend Angely call yesterday, he is the guy Iwent to dinner with last week, and he visited me one day last week as well and brought all sorts of goodies for us to eat. He called and asked what I was doing in the evening. I told him I was meeting with Rosie for an order, that when I was done I would walk to his place and he if he would could take me home.

So I did, he was pleased, This guy is certainly different. Not gorgeous, but nice body
SWEET PERSONALITY. He is helping with the car, he has found a solution and I am very happy.
When he showed up he saw I had light bulbs on the table, he asked Where they went, with out me asking he got up and changed all the bulbs in the house. He fixed a whole that was in the ceiling that I couldn't reach. It is the opening to the ceiling where they installed the cable. I was shocked? then I fixed us some goodies, When I went to the fridge to see what I had to drink, there was nothing.. I said oh no tengo nada! He got his keys left and came back with ice and sodas. I didn't ask him to do any of that... I think I may be on to something good here????

I hope, he sure is a nice man. ITS ABOUT TIME, but I am not going to pursue, if he likes me he will continue if not a great friend will be welcomed.

We talked today, he said bessos when we ended the conversation, that means kisses... so maybe he does like me?
I bought him a card to say thanks for all the nice things he has done so far. Maybe Tomorrow I will invite him for dinner?
A little Christmas surprise for him.

Well I can not wait to see The faces at Rosies when I show up with all these goodies!

No comments: