Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Things in the plan changed today

Well the plan to go and get the oijota and police didn't happen. I talked to Raquel after writting this morning. I explained that I really didn't want to get in any fights with this whole thing. Trying to get lawyers, or police but to try to handle it with out causing harm to my future here. Deciding on trying to sell the car outright, and buy something small and cheap to get me around for now.
Her and I walked all over town trying to find the mother, then questioning people if they knew anyone who buys wrecked cars? I did call the tow company and asked they and they offered a sum, Another friend of mine, Gorge has a mechanic friend who is coming I hope on Thursday to tell the damages. It took most of the day to do this. We do not have Yellow pages, and you can call information but half the time they have any listings or they can't find it.

I am not frustrated yet.

I had gone to talk to lucas today to say Hello, tell him the story and see how the old buzzard was doing.
He was already having his daily sip, at 1:00 so I knew he would probably continue the whole evening. I went to my office checked on mail. Then walk to Rosies, visited for about an hour. Then Raquel and I walked to the Mas Permanos, bought a few little things. Water most importantly, coffee, some cheese, yogurt. That was it.

Then in We thought maybe we should ride a taxi its still few blocks to the house or more. Then I saw Diego at the bakery, I asked him to give me a ride and he did.

Its an early night for me. I am going to try to go to sleep before 1:00 Hopefully tomorrow I can go to the beach, I haven't been in 2 and a half weeks, and live 8 blocks from the beach.

No comments: