Saturday, December 31, 2005

Happy New Year

New Years Eve


Today is New Years Eve, the town the beach the streets are full of people laughing and enjoying the most beautiful weather I have experienced yet. The ocean is most incredible today the color of the water is awesome! the air is smelling sweet, I saw a white hawk this morning so I thnk that was a sign of begining the new year fresh and clean. Being I never ever have seen in my life a white hawk, he came close to the patio too!
I shut the air off when I got up because the ocean breezes today were not as hot as normal, and actually had a refreshing feel to them, so I opened the doors front and back which I have three glass sliders, and it really feels que Rico! Que Rico is a phrase used for many things. Que Rico can mean taste great, smells great feels great looks great, or refreshing, it can mean if it’s a lady She’s beautiful to look at like refreshing to look at, if it’s a man it means he’s really hot! Same for a girl its all how you phrase it. It can mean a number of things but I really like this phrase as well as Mi amoursh… which means my love my lover my sweet love friend many applications too? I think I am getting this Tico language. Also love this new one I heard yesterday! Guacala.. means gross, or ugly, or not good, or not desirable. GUACALA!! I don’t know if that is spelled right but I laughed this morning thinking about it I really like some of these phrases they use.

I was invited to a bbq today at Camilla house not Canella as I thought… But I don’t know if I want to go, I didn’t sleep a whole lot last night, because I went out with Helene and four of her friends Angelic, Beth, the other one I don’t know, and Camilla. The five of us went to this Gay Discothèque, its on the way to Heradura, we took a taxi, and it was really kinda cool considering this is Costa Rica. I am not surprised as most Gay men do an excellent job of decorating and designing.

The place was quite large, all dark of course. The walls were covered with CDs, I mean CDS everywhere, the ceiling the walls the bar everywhere, it looked really cool… I liked it in fact, when the music was playing the lights were flashing and it made really awesome reflections off the CDS, I am sure they saw this some where, I dunno how did they think of that? it’s a simple concept and it was I am more than sure a difficult application, but it was probably pretty inexpensive, and it was quite effective! GOT MY APPROVAL!

I had no idea we were going to this place, they said they were going to a good place where the tourist hardly go, so I said sure I am always up for dancing! Since I am not jazzercising I jumped at this opportunity. Well I think I over dressed, I really do not have very many clothes here, so I thought it was a upscale club but I was of course too dressed up, I didn’t care I danced anyhow and by myself DONE THAT ALLOT in the states.. there wasn’t many people there until really late when the show started, YEAH there was a show I was unaware of that too… Really gorgeous Men I mean Gorgeous!! God I was smiling, not laughing or embarrassed just smiling cause it was nice to see beautiful men with bodies to die for. Not there isn’t any here, but these guys were divine…

Incredible bodies not over done, and the faces wow… like models. A couple of them were straight, the other three were gay of course. Anyhow they did this strip show, I had no idea that this was the point of the evening… but I sat and watched and it was kinda interesting. They did not get completely naked so it was very tasteful and very well choreographed. The people at this club were all dressed nice, and I could see they seemed to be a good mix of different types. We left around 2:00 the club was still going but I wanted to get home so three of us took a cab to the monkey bar where they wanted to hang out for a while, but we didn’t go in there were far to many people in there now… and they enclosed it and added air conditioning now. God has this place changed since I got here back in the middle of the year! Wow it went from some primitive things to now very up to speed? Kinda scares me honestly.

I stood outside and talked for about 20 minutes, two very handsome American men walked passed us thinking we were all Ticas, said wow look at those three BEAUTIFUL WOMEN! And one smiled at me and winked… I didn’t smile back but I was flattered.

At that point I was ready to get the heck out of there and go home so I hailed a cab and left but when I got the house the Gate was locked and the keys were not in my pocket… I had to pay the taxi driver to jump the gate and to help me get in. GOD AT THAT HOUR THREE AM! But oh well I did it and it was fine. I slept till 8 until I head hilarious laughter from the soda, This soda is making a fortune I am sure… tons of people constantly here GOD IM HATING IT NOW… it was not like this when I got this place back in August, people were always there but it was quiet. Now it is like roaring crowds, I need a good stereo system to blast the noise out! Lol… I been playing the computer with Cds but I need more music, Limewire helps but it takes forever to down load here. I made Coffee moped around then ate some eggs French bread and fresh Pineapple. Watched the birdies come right to the porch now! Can’t wait to get that feeder up!

Yesterday was hotter than a fritter, I could hardly bear it, I wore a skirt but it was still blazing I stopped and talked to a few people I now know a bit, and I tried to find the palm guy who makes things with palms, as I want the top of the bird feeder to resemble a rancho, but he was no where to be found.

I ended up at Jaco sole, and talked to Camilla and Angelic, then went to pachis is the little bakery here there are two bakeries. I had some rice pudding with lots of cinnamon and a diet coke.. wow was that ever refreshing, I neved knew how refreshing rice pudding is??? It cooled me down like fast? So I guess that will be my once in a while treat..

Came home to make a grilled bacon gorgonzola, and apple sandwich, with Diet pepsi, and listen to Mariah Carey’s new CD. Love her! I don’t know how I can be the age I am not feel like I am this old and yet I love everything new and up and coming? ?I guess I will always be Young at heart!

Well I suppose I should think about the BBQ I really do not want to be alone here today since I hear so many people everywhere, and even the Landlord is in his house in the back of me, with tons of people having a party too… I dunno? Lets see what the day brings!

No comments: