Saturday, December 03, 2005

Colder and more miserable

The past two days weather here has been colder and more miserable than I can stand. It almost snowed here and I have gotten some sort of cold so this cold is going right to my lungs, causing me to have bronchitis, AGAIN. Its a every winter occurance here in the Northwest.

I Its only a few more days untill I return to Costa Rica. I just found on my computer a station on yahoo that is wonderfull, called quiet Storm station, and I think when I return, I will find me someone to help me set up my speakers, and my amp to play good music like this all the time through the computer. I didn't realize that you could do this.

Its like its uninterrupted music, really good. I also was listening to Latin jazz, which is interesting. So now I know once I get the cable there in Costa Rica my music issues will be resolved!

Today was an early morning, I woke up to Sara banging the dishes in the sink around 6:15, I slept on the sofa because the room was too cold, it was warmer in the living room so I bundled up and slept there. I was really sick when I woke up but after a cup or two of java I moved pretty good. I got ready to go to jazz but before that I drove into Portland to get supplies for a big project that came yesterday. I wanted to be prepared for the day so I went very early to the Market.
After I went to jazzercise and put up the christmas tree there in the gym for Sharon. There were allot of women in the class today, Sharon announced that we were going to have a going away lunch for me, at the Heathman Lodge so that the ladies could actually see some of my work.
They had snacks after class and I had coffee and left. I went and got cleaned up for the lunch and met about 12 of us for a nice afternoon. I had wine and some sirlon tips, it was the special and it was excellent. I sat next to Shirley Hanley, and her friend Shar, and then My Shar was sitting right across the way. Sally and Rich came, as well as Sue, Gail, Laura,Nancy Julian, And Sara. It was a nice crowd.

After the lunch I drove into Portland fought the traffic and the horific weather and tried to get more purses but the dang place was closed at 3:00, I got there at 3:30. I then fought the traffic back, then proceeded to look everywhere for containers for this project, its a big one so its hard to find all the pieces to complete the job.

The day ended by me having to babysit Kelsey, and unload the van, for the job tomorrow.

Kelsey and I had a little moment where she screamed bloody murder to have me get her off the cabinets after she climb up by herself.. it was a real temper tantrum, I had to put her to bed to get her to straighten up. After a few minutes she came to her senses and came out saying she was going to be a good girl, so after about five minutes or more I made her some hot chocolate and we sat and drank it together! stinker that she is, shes my doll.

Milo has been in funk, and I sure to hope he snaps out of it soon.... It would be nice to have him share the holiday with me but as of now I have heard nothing of the sort.

Tomorrow will be spent creating beautiful peices for the following year, then in the evening I was thinking about going out dancing somewhere... but I haven't figure out yet where. I just want to do something before I leave the USA.

No comments: