Sunday, December 18, 2005

Del mar now,,, and the girls when they put on the show for us last week.

It is Sunday, and I woke up depressed although the sun was shinning, I had a letter yesterday about the house the sale well the people backed out because the house needs some repairs and they felt it was too much... I am so worried about this, even if I was there I would have no way to fix it and no means to do it at this point. I pray that god provides the way for me, as I got up I read the bible this morning and suprisingly enough when I opend the book it was smack dab in the middle and it was the CHRISTMAS STORY ABOUT CHRISTS BIRTH... after reading that in Matthew, I realized that life is such, from the moment that Christ was born he was hated and sought after to be killed... he faced the struggle and the fear of avoiding his own death. I realized that after reading this story that my struggles may be difficult but nothing so much as fearing for my life, and being hated from the moment I was born that many suffered because he was born the killing of all the children, yet so many were saved and healed.... I pray god saves me from all this struggle and worry and that my life becomes a blessing to those around me and that My purpose here in COSTA RICA IS A GOOD ONE!
PURA VIDA!

I spent the day riding the bike in a pretty sunday dress and high heels, and I went to visit a couple of people I know. I stopped by the century 21 and well TOm asked me to work there... so in January I will be working FOR Century 21 and this other gal. So I may be begining the life of COSTA RICA . I rode to pachis after and sat and watched people for a hour and just smiled as I saw so many in hardly nothing yet feeling free and not worring about how they appeared... I laughed because I would never do that!!

THen I went to x mas permanos and bought some sheets a pot and some untinsel holders some food and some wine, and tonight I am making beans and rice and heading to church late mass.

well the sun is set and I must go so look for photos and more about JACO AND HERMOSA aND MORE

No comments: