Thursday, May 01, 2008

It has been so pretty here blue skies, clouds but cold yesterday.. I am really battling with the cold nights. The owner finally gave me more blankets but the incredible thing is during the day the sun is burning, and windy so my skin is very brown and tan. People do not know here I am from and how I got to be so dark. They call me Rubia morena. Meaning dark skin blonde.
I like it!
The apartment is such a peacefull place, I really like it now I just need a car so I can purchase things when I have the money to make it mine. I am such the decorater, constantly thinking of new things I want to do.
The garden is great, yesterday I ate a huge salad out on the terrace with fresh tuna, and lettuce from the garden, and fresh shallots. The bread is killing me but I eat it, and try to be very carefl becaues in the past bread and sweets were my down fall I would eat so much of it.
Other than that things are ok, No jobs yet, but still trying daily by talking handing out my number and Well my friend in Costa Rica has made me an offer too. I am working on that but this is a referral system I talked about in early blogs and can take months to develop from sales of properties in Costa Rica with people who visit here and want to have a tropical home. The referrals are then deposited into my account once the closing of the property is done. So that could take a while.
But its not hard and I think I am going to like it and hopefully be successfull with this!
I am at Talamaca today, today is a huge fiesta in the total Island for its Labor day here. Everything is closed and people are every where on the beaches and restuarants.

My New Friend Makala picked me up and dropped me off, she went to another friends house today. So I am here with change of clothes for the evening.
I had gone to Malibu I don´t remember if I said this on Monday on a lunch date we went past the salt mines, and the processing areas on the sea, called Salines. It was so`majestic there. Hills and flat lands then sea. This beach is one of the most acclaimed beaches in the Island. All the famous, rich and movie stars go to this place. I was told Paparattses go there and hide in the trees. I asked if they did events in the one place that we ate the most luxurious food ever, but they said maybe two a year.. so that was out!
Then on Tues I had a date again with the German guy and we watched the foot ball game he lit a fire for me I was freezing. Nothing much exciting with him.. he is nice but I don´t know... cold not a warm funny person.. but very kind and nice.

I am hoping this weekend I can dance, I have not yet since I have been here.. I want to see the places and hear the great music they play all over this Island.
In the Mornings there is a chanel that plays terrific mix of Jazz, club, house, and chill out. There are scenes of Mallorca, Fromtera, Ibiza all live and with out people. This is my meditation chanel and I eat my breakfast with it every day now. ITS SUPER COOL...
I want to say thank you for letters people, I appreciate your love and respect.