Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mothers day

Happy mothers day! I don't feel it here but I know it is in the USA so Happy to all of you mothers.
Seeing the Famous Elephant last night was fun. We didn't stay long. There were only a few people there no dancing at all. It was really cold so I guess people stayed home rather going on on Sat night. It was cool inside, All white leather sofas and chair's modern white plastic chairs and glass tables. Everything is practically white. In the Corners near the fireplace where large branches that were strange, they were about six inches in diameter, cinnamon color with a soft bark. Very vertical, some had curves. I was interested in that, it added some dimension to the place.
It had a pool outside and lots of outdoor seating but it was raining and cold so no one was outdoors. We may have stayed an hour maybe less. Left to find another place looked like Arabian nights with a huge Iron Camel out front.. I didn't like that place it was cold and the decor was off.. all white too not in the scheme of Arabic. IT just look cheap.. The music was horrible , I was with a photographer, and a Famous German DJ, He called him self a diva at one point and was very upset and mad at the whole night. He hated everything! I had some realizations while he was ranting... thinking about my past and how I would be so outrage at Decor for events or Weddings, or Christmas or Design in General... same as he was last night. And how now I think so much differently, living in a poor country for some time. Seeing cultural changes, and having such difficulties to deal with change my out look on things. Finding importancy in other things... I mentioned to him it could be worse, and to be tranquillo.. that this was nothing to be upset about. He listen, invited me to come in June when he returns as a guest DJ at some club here.. so If I am still in contact I may go.. he had a humorous side to him.. he said at one point! these young girls where looking at him as though he was their hamburger for the night! It was too funny... I told him to make a shirt saying I AM YOUR HAMBURGER FOR THE NIGHT!
We laughed some, but I wanted to go home I was so bored, and tired. Late start at midnight to go out. Just was not into the scene at all.

Then today it rained so hard and was really chilly too chilly to go out. I stayed in wrote, and made home made Chicken soup with Fresh Celery root, carrots, fresh onions from the garden, and a turnip with a couple of bay leaves. It was nice.. nothing to scream about either! I have been eating so much bread.. I need to calm down here, get back on track.
Other than this, I heard from both the boys wishing me Happy Mothers day, but the funny thing is nice that they wished but it feels nothing like Mothers day to me at all... But sweet that they did!

The San Francisco is packed right now its about 9:00 at night its still daylight, people are smoking like chimneys.. drinking beers, drinking coffees, it feels like there talking so loud tonight. I may go home and practice dancing. I am so bored.

I havent seen my friend or heard from him, Makala is in Holland now.. Simon called to see if his laundry was done? that was all he asked? nothing more.. I told him it was raining DONT YOU KNOW?? cant dry the clothes.. they don't use dryers here. Line dry, IT SMELLS SO GOOD...

Kathy is setting up the new place and getting ready to rent the top apartment out. She said she rented to four male models?? that should be interesting? Maybe there gay? I told her this she was mad that I said that! but HEY IT COULD BE TRUE!!!! LOL she said she is going to need a neck brace from looking upstairs all day waiting to see one or two..