Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Weather finally cleared up its beautiful!

Well finally good weather, its nice hot and breezy. Much different than Costa Rica. The breezes here are some what cool right now. The warm hot sun, with a cool breeze now and then is very relaxing. I walked today from Jesus, it is pronouced HEYZUZE to Talamanca with the hopes that Simon and I could put together music for me to dance too, but hes too busy DJing now. I need to practice to songs so I know what moves to make. Improvision for me is easy but I want to do some correography so it looks more professional, making my tips better.

I have mixed feelings about it, one day I am super excited then today I felt unconfident, thinking its silly of me to do this! but I need to make some cash fast and dancing is so natural for me! I love it I feel free, but God its difficult to do the correct moves. I don´t have internet as of yet, so going to the San Francisco and trying to down load music is a little tough with people all around. I can not down load videos they don´t seem to store in the computer.. so I practice from memory of the Classes that Rossy and I took and from my past when I was a teenager. DAMN THAT WAS LONG TIME AGO!!

Still no jobs,pàtiently waiting. Been spending lots of time with Kathy the land lady, she is super nice so accomedating, actuallys likes me allot. And Ivan the baby can not stay away from my apartment or me. Hes a terror some times but I love him.

No word from the men I have met, so nothing to say about that, I did hear from Rossy, I miss her so much.

It will be easier to communicate now once the iternet is activated in my house. They installed it today but its not working yet, they said to wait 24 hours. So hopefully tomorrow or late tonight it will be working. Then I can Video talk to people my MSN is Myrnana84@hotmail.com

I have video talked with Jon my best gay I mean guy friend!! and my children a few times and Rossy and Raquel. I really like it makes it easier than typing.

I got the photos out of my camera now there in the computer but for some reason it won´t allow me to put them on the net. As soon as I get the internet going I will work on fixing them and start posting photos of Madrid, and Ibiza, the beaches, the places, the people, and the food.

Should make this more interesting.

Walking today was peacefull, the tall reed grasses that are mixed inbetween catus, and various sorts of arid plants were gracefully bending today from the breeze. It was warm but feel so good on my skin. I am so use to hot weather that this is nothing to me but the people who live here are complaining about the heat and its only been a day and half.

Right now the boganvillas are in full bloom the color is very intense, they stand out because there is not much vegetation like in Costa Rica. Not much green. The colors of some of the plants here are very bright, when I walk I notice everything I saw a huge tree.. with bright red blossoms and I could not figure out what it was. Walking closer, in inspecting the blooms I found they were giant Pointsettias All in tree form, HUGE!! naked from leaves only branches and profuse red blooms, striking from a distance. Also now all the star jasmine is blooming, the queen of the night, it is a large tree like plant with trumpets drooping in yellow, peach or white. We have about ten or more in the garden. When I come home at night from the internet, the purfume of these trees fill the whole neigborhood. Its very pleasant not overwhelming. Almost narcotic! I like the way it smells its dreamy.

I enjoy all the plants where ever I am and notice that I can recognise many varieties- But the bad thing is the olives are in Bloom, they have no smell that I can notice, but I found out this morning I had allergies, and I remember when I was living in Fresno California, we had olives at our house along with grapes.. which is the same here Olives, grapes, louqats, lemons, oranges, all these blooms I was allegic too.. and I had a bad allergy attack today. So when walking I took close notice to the olives... YES THEY ARE IN BLOOM!!

Hopefully no issues with them, I have not had allergies in alot of years sinceI moved from the USA...

Anyway on to life in the medditerrean! where the water is clear and the sand is white, the sun is hot, and people are half naked!!! WHO CARES ABOUT ALLERGIES!