Saturday, April 26, 2008

Yesterday was a fun day, I walked miles, I saw a few people already that know me and yelled out my name. Funny how already people are knowing me! Stephano was on the side walk talking with people when I walked by, I didn´t know it was him till he yelled... wanted me to come back but he was busy so I kept walking. I went into town, but first I was at Talamanca which is where I am now. I plan on sitting on the beach. There is nothing much to do today..

I found out here that on Sat, eveything closes at 2:00 and does not open any more. Sat is a rest day and Sunday too.. I am kind of bored honestly, I have not been doing much. Just trying to get know the areas, and meeting many Italian people, and Spanards. I met a darling lady on the boardwalk here near the beach, name Charo.. shes older recognised me and stopped me and asked are you the lady I saw in Talamanca? I said yes and we talked.. she invited me to go places with her, and if I need a ride.. But I will wait a while to ask for a ride. I have just been walking my legs off really.
Still no funishing in the apartment.. I know she doesn´t have money now the grandmother told me this morning... So wow its expensive the rent and no furniture???? Monday I am going to have a talk with her.. No furniture in next couple of weeks I will tell her I discount the rent.
I only have a bed and a small table, its pretty empty its a very nice space I can say that.

Last night I went once again to the San Francisco coffee\bar. It was full again I use the internet there at night, which is Day in USA and Costa Rica. I stayed till closing and went to the house which is about a half block away went straight to bed.

Nothing great happening except one Italian guy when I was walking today named Luciano, said hello to me and introduced himself.. he walked fast ahead of me. I really was enjoying the walk to Talamanca because its seems to getting warmer. I saw him bend over and pick something:::: he then waited for me to approach he said Marianna here... and handed me a flower. I smiled said thank you, then He asked are you living here? I said yes, he said sometime lets have coffee, I said yes in San Francisco. He asked do you know people? I said only one or two people, he said well know you know me.. so I will invite you when I return from Barcelona, I asked when he said in a week. So I met another new friend today.