Sunday, April 13, 2008

Enjoying the Ibiza sun

I am enjoying the sun today, I plan on sunning and thinking and getting a solid game plan f0r finding the apartment and hopefull more work.

I found out what happened with Makie, Well I noticed when Iwas there that one night she drank a whole lot two bottles of wine.. I met her at the Talamanca Hostal, I guess she is a regular there.. she does have a drinking problem and could not remember where she dropped me, so left and went with friends and later in the day we caught up. I gather my things was very pleasant to her although this was entirely rude and irresponsible, especially when she insisted I stay cancell the room. It didn't matter I found a great spot again in Talamanca.
Tomorrow the plan is search the whole day and find the place.

Last night Dancing went super well... It was clear on the other side of the Island the taxi fair was big.. but It was a great experience. The group was live when I thought it was going to be aDj, it was mieko and his band. He was the lead for Prince as I said before. It was a great band sax and all two drummers, one bass one lead. And little ol me in the middle dancing and the crowd loved it.. THey asked to continue with all there gigs.. I am not sure, the pay was only enough to cover the taxi. It was fun though I was greatfull for the experience. I May continue depending on the pay...I have to say people were certainly nice and complementary after.

Many people came to us and complemented on the music, very funky.. very hip.. and the dancing.. People wanted to buy me drinks, I drank water wasn't really up to drinking... The day was a little stressfull and I was in a place unfamiliar, I didn't want to have a drink and not know how to get back or get in a situation of parting all night.
I was happy to accept the bottled water they serve here with gas and lemon. And I was gratefull for all the offers. IT WAS FUN!!

I got a belly dancing offer for a big party for someone named Ziggy, he has some huge mansion here in Ibiza, and he is throwing a spring fling. With Dj simon, from London, and he asked me to dance also. I am gonna have to practice because this is really difficult dancing. But I am excited because one of the things I said to my friends who by the way are writing daily missing me especially Rossy... I spoke out that I wanted to dance belly in a restaurant or some where.. because its so beautiful and so intense, great exercise and fills something in me that desires to be filled.

I dont have the date but I am thinking it is in a few weeks. So he and I will have time to prepare the songs and dance.

Other than this, the ride back from San carles, was really cool its on the north side of the Island it hillsides are dry with lots of cypress, short pines, catus.. and tall grasses. Its houses are all flat tops and mostly white occassionally made of square stones or blocks of clay. Along the roadway are walls of the same stone holding back, the soil.

Its very different than Costa Rica, no tropical plants except Palm trees. But I saw many places that sell huge Jardinaros, big urns, giant pots all hand made and fired. WOW I use to search for these in USA and could hardly find them and when I did they were expensive.. Here not so bad. If and when I attain a place I have to have plants in one of those enourmous pots! And maybe tons of Spanish Lavender.
The boganvillas right now are begininng to bloom all over , the color is instense too but nothing yet like I saw in Costa Rica.

OHHHHH I have to say, This food is killing me.. too much cheese, too much bread, crossiants, meats, I tried to eat fruit yesterday nothing like I love. DANG IT but hey if your a pastry lover, you will fit right in here... Oh hell this is hard!