Saturday, April 12, 2008

Vera Del Rey

The Past two days I been Vera Del Rey, this is an area in Central Ibiza a tiny bit historic, and has nice plaza's with restuarants, pubs, and shops. I stayed in an old Hostal, probably in the early 1800's or more. The Hostal is located in the center of the square and you have to climb seven levels of stairs to get to the hostal. Thank God Eric carried all my things.. I was absolutely exhausted by the time I climbed them all. Now today I must leave it, its very expensive and not in a great condition. I may go back to Talamanca its is much more modern, and for the price my oppinion much better. Located right on the beach and it includes breakfast.
I have been trying like mad to find an apartment, not easy yet... I keep trying to be super positive, but nothing yet. I will say I am a little frustrated about this.
Eric and Mark left so I didn't have help yes.terday. I walked all over this one area,old historic very cool I like it much with in the castle, little apartments in old buildings small walkways up hills stone walks. Lots of paint missing on the buildings, really quite quaint. But nothing I found.
The night before I checked in the Hostal, I went down below to eat.. its chilly I am not use to this at all. I try to convince myself I am warm but its too cold!!! I ate but not comfortable, I drank two glasses of red wine, and since I been here wine is in my diet daily. It warmed me a little, while i was eating I saw the two young handsome guys that talk to me earlier about renting there apartment together with them. Its a good deal but I don't want to live with five young guys. NO NO NO... they offered again but I said I will think about it.
Then later the lady in the hostal talked about a place called Bamboobuda, groove. A famous Restuarant and bar in another area of the Island. So I bit the bullet and took a taxi to this place to check it out. I wore a small black cap, I was so cold to cover my head was inportant, jeans, high heels black, and black and brown top. When I got to this place I was in shock at the taxi fair, then to see this place WOW!!! it was nothing I have even experienced or seen ever. Cleaverly done in a private location, with loads and loads of Bamboo surrounding the building. Lights in the ground up lighting the bamboo in colors of orange, pink and amber. Wow, fountains statues lights levels and incredible paintings.

I sat ordered a caiparina` waited and drank slow... it was expensive.. Waited to listen to lots of british people talking, laughing. Then other types Europeans, no Americans. The music began I talked to Two German girls who live here.Lovely girls, one was a dress designer, one jewerly.. We talked and laughed. THen I decided to dance a little I haven't danced in so long... Hours went by when a famous DJ that plays base guitar for Prince came up to me began talking
He invited me to dance with him on stage tonight Sat at this exclusive party at a discotech. I was happy but shocked, he said yes you are beautiful, I want you to dance for me, and display all that energy to the people so they dance too! I said Are you sure???? he said Positive your energy got all these people dancing, wear nice dress come early and dance in the front of the stage... So I went yesterday to a designer shop... Never have I bought a designer dress.
IT was amazing because they were closing the line, that day shippping is all back to Amsterdamn. I met the designer him self it is Kemichi. I tried on several things unbelieveable dresses then one white one wow! He said no this is it your body is made for this dress! I loved it I bought it... it was not expensive concidering... and I know it will rock tonight! We didn't talk money but when I arrive I will ask, and then negotiate depending. But he said he would love to have me all the time dancing... So who knows?

I am so preoccupied about finding an apartment that I can hardly think though.. one little thing today, I spent the night at Makies house the lady from Belgium, and she dropped me off to check out of the hostal and stay with her... but she never returned so I been waiting in the street for hours. Finally I put my things back in the hostal I have the computer and I am eating... then I plan on walking to her place with is in the marina. Some two miles or more... I need to get a hold of her.. the bad thing is she left her phone in the house, My phone is her house too charging.. so how do I get a hold of her, and where did she go?
I was scared for a moment then thought ok you lost this day now, no looking for apartment, but enjoy what ever it is walk to Makies and then ask if she will return to pick up my bags... rest then get ready for my first job!
Wow I love dancing... I bet this is going to be fun!