Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Sunny skies

It has been so sunny, so Hot and so pretty. I am glad for that reason I am living here right now.

I have daily been trying to get someone on this car problem, still nothing I can not say how frustrated I am about it now. I need cash now! If I could get this taken care of it would a huge load off my shoulders.

It is a blessing it is sunny because it is keeping me from being depressed about this. THANK GOD FOR THAT PART.

ok now, The Canadian, all lies... never came through after the day at the beach. It was very clear what he wanted, and I wasn't going there. So that stopped him from calling back. He said all those things to make do exactly what I thought which was throw myself at his mercy. OH WELL at least I got Hair spray, tolliet paper, toothpaste and water... Thank god for that. I am sure to some people this would sound so ridiculous, but seriously I didn't have any of that and at least now I do. He fed me lunch and was nice for the time I was there. So I am gratefull for this.

Now the other guy, Greer, very nice person. I had a nice date with him last night. We had a drink, and then went to playa Hermosa for Fresh Tuna crusted in sesame seeds and delicious steamed veggies. We had some champagne that he bought and had a really nice conversation.

They guy is on crutches, he injured his leg and now has some sort of bone deasease. I feel so bad for him he is really a good sport, dosen't complain and enjoys as much as he can.
He invited me today for breakfast there in Hermosa, so I got up early and took a taxi half way, as I didn't want to spend 8 - 10 dollars for the cab, although he gave me ten last night for the taxi. I took it half way and walked the rest early am. It was nice, a good walk. It was getting warm, felt good I wore my bathing suit and a pair of shorts. Our plan was to enjoy a healthy breakfast then spend time in the pool at his Hotel. It is called the Sandpiper, it sits right on Hermosa Beach. He needs to sit in the pool to take the pressure off the knee that is degenerating. I can understand, how he feels sort of, since I had such a horrible injury to my leg , and being on crutches for months on end. The pain in my leg still is a problem if i walk way to too much it swells.

So I agreed to share time with him and relax. I had checked email, and phone calls earlier. Nothing going on, I didn't have any work so why not spend a little time and visit.

We just swam, and he relaxed. At 1:30 he crutched up to the restaurant on the corner and I walked ahead. We ate some fish tacos and then took a cab into Jaco. Before we left, he had several pairs of sun glasses, he handed me a pair? I looked at him and replied these are very nice,he said there yours.. I was kinda shocked? I said why? he said I don't like them, I paid alot for them and you could use them! I was so happy these are very nice sun glasses so I will be holding on to them!

Ya know I sound to myself so strange but I have to say this.... I am so grateful for whatever I get from people. I didn't ask but I did need some because the sun is so hot right now and The pair I had I left somewhere in the states when I visited. That was in Aug I believe. This this was such a nice gesture.

Greer is I can tell a very good chef, I will be sure to get the address of this Place in New Jersy so i can look it up. We talked about food for hours!! so fun...

I had the taxi take him and I to the laundry so he could get his clothes washed, I talk to them in Spanish and gave the instructions of what not to do. I walked home after he dropped off the clothes because he had to go and cancel his phone. It was lost or stolen but he didn't know which.

Boy am I familiar with this.

No word from the Los Suenos or the Crocodile bay yet. I will wait one more day then call tomorrow to find out what the results are on both. I did a little canvassing near Greer's hotel. He told me that they were remodeling a resort near there. I walked over asked for the General Manager and talked to them about the job, left my card.

Every day trying something different.

No comments: