Saturday, January 26, 2008

Nothing to do at the apartment at all. I put all my clothes away. Cleaned the tolliet but that was all there was to do.

THe house stays clean its only me. No tele, no internet so boring. No one to talk to... I did go in the pool yesterday afternoon. It was nice out. I manage to get my dvd to work and watched a Movie called the Bucket Call ? or something like this.
Greer left it at my house. We didn't get to watch it because we couldn't get the DVD to work. I watched it last night. I have not heard from Greer, since Weds. Maybe he went back?

It has Jack Nicholson, and Oh god I can't remember his name but a very famous black actor.
It was kinda sad really it was about Cancer, and what they did near the end days.
My mother, Father and brother all had cancer.. so I know the process of the death.

The chemo, the whole ordeal. I did cry a couple of times. But they made the most in the end seeking for their majestic dreams and fufilling the list's of what to do before their end.

Actually some parts were quite hysterical, Jack Nicholson is such a tremedous actor. I found myself hating him, loving him and laughing at him. Believeing he was truely who he protrayed.

I love Movies, I need money so I can get the internet back, the cable... some food would be WONDERFULL!! and rent some movies HAAA

I had a friend from the US send me a little money, I paid a bill with it.. But I can say this I was so dang greatful for this person. Just out of no- where she wrote and told me. So that was precious of her.

No information on the car, no tours, no work yet. Still trying to do what I can.

It is a beautiful day again, I got up pretty early after sleeping some 12 hours. I woke up to pounding, someone is repairing things next door, and at my place also. I made coffee, try to connect to someone elses Internet but was not successfull.

Got dressed and walk to the soda, had my egg , toast and two slices of tomato with olive oil. Then walked to the Cable company to find out what the deal is they told me to call Carlos Rojas, he is a close friend but he is in Guanacosta so he won't be around for a few days. I noticed when walking that they are no now paving all the roads. The little road I walk some times into town on. Was always dirt next to a river. Small dirt road with a stream, and tall tall trees, lots of flowers blooming now they widened it, and paved it. Nice but now it looks like city. No more country feel. and they took out some of the flowers of course.
The good thing is, I wasn't dusty when I got into the main road of town. So thats nice.

Off to the beach for a couple of hours, too hot to be out there very long.

No comments: