Wednesday, May 31, 2006

This is a special Entry for my Family

I have recieved in the past four days many comments and letters on my blog. Some where from people I didn't know at all, some were from people I knew and I was shocked that they read this, and some were from family.

I need to give my email should you want to write me, its Marianna.love@gmail.com or go to my site www.absolutelybeautiful.net
and send me a note through that.

To my sister Franny, I am so happy that you and Linda are still friends and you have a great companion such as her. (Linda was my Sister- law years back. Unfortunately she was married to Brother, HAAA but now still remains a good friend to the famliy and I had many good times with her.)

I miss you Franny I wish that Kimberly would get a computer, after all its only 2006 ya know everyone has computers.. and it would be the perfect way for all of us to communicate and stay in touch.

I know you would love to come here an visit, and I want to invite you Linda the granbabies and all, Come and stay and I will put you up.
The beaches here are astounding, the sites and birds the flowers wonderfull! I don't know Franny how long I will live here, but I do know I am enjoying for the first time in my entire . Work work work is all I ever did, I know you will atest to it, your a real witness to what type of life I have had. I don't need to explain the world what I have done... But I know you would be happy for me.

I don't have much, in fact I have less than I ever had material wise. But I am happy.
Now I may have a good man in my life and that empty hole I had for almost the whole life may be filling in.

I Love you sister, and Linda I love you for being such a good friend to my sis, and reading this to her everyday. I hope you enjoy the adventures, some are really different, some are just normal everyday life. But If you were to come and visit, We would make a great adventure one you would never forget ever!

No comments: