Friday, May 12, 2006

STILL MORE FURNITURE AND DESIGN TO COME


Guatamalen Furniture...











I designed this table, works perfect for the Kitchen, The next one will have better Iron on it.
















The day yesterday began with waking up very late around 8:30 to find my leg was all normal, the size was almost completely normal! I was so happy, it remained that way all day, although I kept it wrapped with the ace bandage. I rushed to get dressed and ran over to Rockies to meet a window blind man, and to talk to Rocky about my bill. It ended up meeting the guy next door who is also building in La Flor, and he was interested in using me too. I met this guy the day before with another man, at my apartment complex which is a distants from Rocky's. Very coincidental??? SAME MEN Different place. My landlord Carlos had told them all about me, they were looking At Carlos's project to build Condos here behind the Aparment. JACO iS EXPLODING. There are high rises going up and huge developments, the prices are outrageous. These two are developers, EVERYONE IS HERE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!! anyway they talk to me for some time, another father and son partner were also interested in having me do there two condos there also.

I dealt with the Blind man, then the guys, then watered Rockys garden while he talked to yet another realtor. Then I was their driver all day to Ice, the phone company/ electric company.
Then to the lawyers, nothing accomplished all day... its like that here, then the bank, found out the deposit he made in the states for me was lost. Then back to town then back to the condo, just ran them around like crazy, when it came time to discuss the bill, Rocky was distant of course!! I did this all day for them and more. Putting this house together in less than ten days is a feat in the states, try doing it here where you have nothing to resource from!! well needless to say, he tried to talk me down. We didn't get far...

Now today I am going early to find out what is going on, they wanted me to have a key to let the other installers in, and to water. So I guess I will find out. There funny men, I like them, I hope we continue doing work together!

Last night I got dressed and took Helen out to eat, Just to discuss a plan and life in general. I told her that I think were going to make a good duo.

I need to make some business cards,and get my name out there I guess. I never dreamed I would be doing this again. But its not that difficult for me to invision things, its just the resourceing that is hard. I bet in Time I will get to know many things and many places. I have given up the idea of the restuarant here in Jaco, WAY TO EXPENSIVE and way to much work for me at this stage. I may concider later doing something again.

I Got today very early thinking about everything, mopped the floors at 6:30 looked at the leg looking better and not swelling so much. Changed the humming bird water, and fed the birds. Yesterday there were 6 red macaws in the tree above my apartment, and lately I have noticed that I hear allot of Of tucans yelling. they make a particular call that I recognize very easily.

It was a beautiful day yesterday a little of bit of rain but warm and nice. The sun was out almost all day except for the late evening.

I have not seen sunsets lately, I been to busy. But I do plan on watching them when Milo comes. If he can come to Jaco? his schedule is hellish he says, so who knows? I know I will be going to San Jose to meet him I am sure.

Today is Pick up Laundry, pay Betty and Helen, try to collect from Rocky, wash the car and then go to the La Ferria. I may go and see about cards too.

No comments: