Monday, May 15, 2006

HEshowed up!

I found him, Milo that is, he was online. this morning. I told him he better have a good excuse making worry and feel so sad... something how you feel when you really care about someone? Thank god he was well and nothing was wrong, that he was totally good! But believe me hes doing some explaining this week when I see him!

I spent the day checking on things for work I ran around doing errands and just simply hanging out. I went to this little place called Claritas, on the beach. I small bar/ restauant on the water near La Flor. Had a coffee drink and some cevechie I am getting addited to it. Thats marinated fish in lemon and tomatos, onions and sometimes Celery. It was nice just taking a break in the mid day and enjoying the surroundings the sea the coffee the fish.. How nice to be able to do this! I got refreshed and went to see the cards I asked to me made. Well they didn't look so good so try again tomorrow.

I came home and Rocky and Jerry called asking for my presents tonight at dinner. They leave tomorrow so it may be to go over changes, and additions or whatever it is they need.
Those two are somthing, the storys I could tell WOW... I do have photos of the two . Sometime this week I will post them. They are very Jersey, I want to introduce them to Red. So tonight I think Iw ill fly by Reds first to see if I can take him along.

I should have some juicy details after tonight!

No comments: