Tuesday, January 10, 2006



THe Soda is working, the bird soda that is! Well yesterday I got up to get ready for the walk now and not the ride. Some may think this is obserd, but right now I have to watch my money, My house has not sold and I am living on what I can untill I get some difinate work and some income from the sale of the house. So buying another hundred dollar bike is really not a good idea. So walking for a few days untill I can borrow a bike is where I am at.

I talked to the police, made the report, but its just a bike and Well they dont care here.. I went to ICE Pronounced ESAY to see how my bill was progressing nothing until Feb thank GOD!! then Iwalked all the way down town. As I past the bicicletta shops they all knew I was robbed, Zachary had gone and told them to watch for parts and the bike itself! THANK YOU ZACK... HE WONT SEE THAT HE HAS NO INTERNET, he doesn't understand computers. Anyway they all greeted me and said they were sorry but that didn't return the bike. I then walked to Helene's but everything was closed, Betty said she partied all night and was out like a light so I didn't get my glasses back or my things I left behind. She was going to lend me her bike to, because she is going to Columbia for a few weeks. She is from Columbia. I then walked all throught the town meeting some new people, and seeing ones I knew and just talking. I wanted to go to San Jose but its not happening yet. I am upset over this I need to buy some real personal things and some supplies that are cheaper in the big city.

I did meet up with liz an older Canadian woman who walks everywhere we talked, she wanted me to see her place and her bird feeders and needed help with some things so I did.
Then we walked back to town and tried tofind a place to eat one had no beans and rice, shes a vegan, and one was closed and then finally we found one and ate. It got late so I walked back all the way home which was about 5 miles. It was dark I came to the gate and unlocked it and walked up the stairs to turn on all the lights. went back down then watered my indian statues with plants in there heads! they were tired and wilted . I then washed all the tile down and and retired upstairs to drink water with mint from my little herb garden I started and sat in the cute chairs on the balcony and watched people. Then the phone rang it was SARA, she was mad about Nancy and Jordan... this battle is a detailed one. My kids my kids my kids.... I just listened and hoped that soon this will all end for all of them. Too much contention for me....

No comments: