Friday, January 13, 2006

Friday freeway blues

Yep its Friday, the last two days were spent in town trying toborrow a bike from my friend Helene who went back to Columbia, she did lend it to me so that is a relief for the time being untill I can buy another bike. I went all down town looking again to see I saw anyone, but there are many that are very similar to them so its hard I do have a distinction on it so If I see it, sounds terrible but I have the good mine to knocked them off the bike and take it back... and believe me I will!

I have been Teaching three days now for two to three hours a day this gal from Columbia some english, its been interesting. We sit on the sidewalk where she sells her souvieners, and we write and talk and laugh. She has no money I just do it to help her. Betty is a very different sort of person, but I am begining to like her some.


I rode the bike nearly to Herradura today to pick up some pillows I ordered from the bed store, I asked a couple of people to take me but noone replied so I borrowed Helens bike and went its like 15 or miles. then I rode the la Ferria, its five or so from my house. GOT A GOOD WORK OUT I WOULD SAY... ate chicken at the chicken walk up restaurant

I woke up today around 7:00 got a sinus infection and was groggy so Didn't sleep well either . I had plan to ride today not internet till tonight. I made coffee, ate pineapple n eggs and this great toast thingy that comes in a bag already toasted... I LOVE THESE there delicious...
I turned on the Boccelli Cd and played it loud for the birds, I am sure waking up Monte the new neighbor, I sat on the back balcony and stared at the waves and the palms all the birds. the macaws in pair's flew over and then a pair of peach faced parrots came close to the balcony... A few customers at the feeder... I ate and watched and thought about a propsal I got last night from Eida, about working in her JACO BELL, I really don't know about this. so pondering on it for a day or two may help.

Got dressed and put on the gray and black camofloge tshirt, and some black shorts.. tennis an got on the bike and rode to Herradura, it was hot lots of traffic but I made it there and back. BEfore I returned I heard someone yell my name... I looked and I didn't see anyone then I heard it again mind you I am on a bike and along way from Jaco. I look again its DANELLA!!! SO went back and sat at the bus stop with her and talked for a long time it was nice to see her.

She is pregnant now third baby to send back to Nicaragua, what a shame...

When I got back Carlos was working on the other Apartment, I got my purse and left to the Farmers Market where I bought a bunch of things, I did see Eida and she stopped me said to come by but I didn't have it in me to stop. I just rode on home and bought a cute skirt and top to maybe wear to the bull fights tomorrow night I wanna dance too!

The skirt is all brown with sequins on the top and bottom and little ivory beads, with bigger brown beads the top is ivory and I have the shoes to match that have the sequins on them!! the skit is like the ones they were wearing when I left kinda full like an old time hippie skirt.

Then I got home turned on the air cause it was hot hot hot today and came to the seas to watch the sunset and here I sit. I hope I sleep well, I went to the farmacia you go there instead of the doctor and you tell them what hurts, what you feel and they give you the medicine you need so I got some meds to take tonight before bed and for the next five days. I hope it kicks it out of my system its bad. It may be the dust that is everywhere

No comments: