Saturday, November 10, 2007

I have been doing allot of thinking, Putting more holiday decorations at Rosie's because she loves it! and well had a nice dinner last night with some people I met here on Vacation they invited me for dinner and we all hung out.

I want to address the guy from Portugal who reads my blog and is coming here in November 23rd, I will be gone but back to Jaco Beach Costa Rica on the 28Th. So plan on coming to Jaco that weekend, and spend the rest of the time here in this area. There is lots to do. And be sure to email me so I can give you contact information.

Nice to meet some of the people that follow this crazy thing I do, Blogging.

I tried to go to the beach today in fact I did for a while, but it wasn't sunny so I laid in the bikini, breezes are cool now and it was very comfortable and rest full.

I went to a new office today to give a bid on furnishings, I know one of the people that work there and that's how the call came She sold me on what I do to the owner. Plus I got the Los Suenos Hotel!!!
I will be decorating the hotel for the holidays. It is one of the most Famous hotels here in the country next to the one that is San Jose but the los suenos is special. http://marriott.com/hotels/travel/sjols-los-suenos-marriott-ocean-and-golf-resort/

I really am happy about this, I know this will lead to many other jobs and a great connection with the community here and in Herradura.

So its been a nice weekend, last nights dinner was a good way to Celebrate, of course privately no one knew I was having my own little celebration toasting and thanking GOD for the opportunity!

I saw Lucas there last night, he made it a point to come over to the table and show me how nice he looked. We were at the Hicaco on the beach, first class excellent sea food.
Then I watched him walk back to his table and he was having a date with a beautiful blond in the corner. She was young around 35, for him anyway he is 70. I sorta smirked and well was a little peeved. She was very striking. So hmmmmmmmm

Getting ready to relax and sleep a little I may go somewhere tonight again or I may not I sure hope tomorrow brings sun and the BEACH!

No comments: