Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Holiday decor again

I went very early yesterday to fix the tires, only 2 mill to fix them which amounts to about 4 dollars. That was tolerable, I had coffee there which was so good, later I picked up my laundry that was $2.00 1 mill, and went to try to find the phone and of course no one has seen it. It was stolen. Tom offered me his extra and today I will go and talk to the ICE to see if I can get another chip. This is not as easy as it sounds. But Ohala, it might work?

I then went to the office alone, read mails chatted online with my son and his girlfriend and a fee others. Got I believe my ticket to go to the states straightened out, Well they said this yesterday, but here everyday is an issue with something!
Then I went and installed Rosies Holiday decorations. I felt like here I am again back to the labor that I ran away from. And now i am doing it again in order to eat.
Its not a bad thing its just a little hard. Hard on the hands and body. I invent things very easily but the installation is the part that I dislike.

She loved it and wants more.So today I make more. And Try to finish my little display that I am working on. Honestly.... I think its pathetic! I have so few things, and the space is huge.

I have no money to make it right, But hey It is allot better than doing nothing. At least my mind is busy thinking of pretty things to make.
They love it in the office not knowing what I can really do or have seen any of the hotels or places, commercial that I have done Malls, all sorts of things in my life...so this is like making a home bizarre to me rather than a nice show room of products.
You have to understand where I have been and what I was capable of, so now I feel this is silly... but happy that he offered and I am very grateful that he is allowing me to do something.

I don't know if this will work, I hope so but At least Iam trying.

I stayed until eight last night working on things, so I was pretty tired when I got home.
Raquel spent the day with Lucas, cleaning and doing whatever. She made him food and took care of him I suppose. He is not feeling well.


I haven't seen him much. In the evening she returned with me. I don't know what to do about this one. I keep telling her to give me the rent or find a place then she turns on the charm and pretends to help a little... I'll give her a few more days. I can't carry another person.

Then Cristhian messaged me last night needing help... how can I help anyone right now? I need help more than ever!!! I have everything due and nothing going on.

I am independent and do not like to depend on others, I racked my brain this morning trying to think of something I could do that would bring income. I read every article in the MSN page today about the 10 ten home making ideas that is bringing in lots of money for others.. one guy is fish guide... I did a party some years ago for fish guide. This guy had bucks. We did all the centerpieces with Carved wooden fish and mirrors and a scene that i created with Fresh flowers and lots of details. HE was thrilled... but that is an easy art. Plus its his passion he does what he loves.

I love my decor but I don't have the same reaction when it is time for people to pay.. I want to try to come up with something new... I am a great cook excellent so Rosie' and others say, I am professional event designer, landscape designer, Home designer,and Holiday Queen , Not my words but what was said about me in a magazine.... yet here I am having the struggle of my life!

I thought about advertising in our local cable its cheap but I haaaaaaaa don't even have the money for that! I was thinking of putting holiday decor for your vacation home! we put it up and take it down... and catering for your friends and family when you visit.

I don't know what else to come up with? I am still racking the brain here... but I can do anything i have proven that. The problem is i have an incorporation, in order to work here you have to pay for that or you can not work in this country. Working for someone yes but under the table and I can not see me doing that. Not every one has an incorporation, its only for qualified businesses, at the time I started here I was qualified. NOW LOL I couldn't qualify for the bread line.

"Oh well" things will get better OHALA...

No comments: