Friday, November 23, 2007

Another pretty day but don't go out side!

It is pretty again, but its 32 degrees which is freezing. I have been so sick, bad cough, bronchitus, and cold combo. Body aches head aches and my nose is so raw from the cold. I sleep on the sofa at my oldest sons house and I bout froze last night.I have been here alone for two days. I went yesterday and spend Thanksgiving with Jordan, Nancy, Julian my 2 year old grandson, Nancy's Brother Jim, and My friend Clint.
I cooked a simple dinner compared to past years. I turkey that was given to us by Jordan's Boss at the restuarant. Corn bread stuffing with fresh sage, apples, onions, celery and poultry seasoning. Its the best! not mushy and I stuff it in the Turkey it was great! On the turkey I put rock sea salt, garlic, cracked pepper and butter. It was perfect, not dry at all and the skin was delicous! we made fresh greenbeans, salad, mashed potatos, and yams with lemon, orange cinamom, a small amount of brown sugar, like a quarter of a cup, and few marshmellows. That was all no desserts. I was happy to spend it with my grandson. He is so sweet, really happy, smiles constant. Has a really beautiful character.Doesn't cry mnuch at all, and he is very talkative! Nancy is doing a great job teaching mannors.

I have photos and will post them as soon as Clint and I can get line.
I came home late and let Brandon's Dog Jarvus the bulldog out and watched some TV, then Brandon's friend Cade came by last night to visit with me.
I have been good friends with him for years. He is a good guy and He kinda reminds me of Justin Timberlake who I LOVE!!! although Cade can't dance or sing!
He is a special friend for me, he has been faithfrull friend to my son for years.
He was like one of mine for a long time.
He is 31 years old and has his life in order.
Well Today I planned on going to Jazzercise since I can't do that in Costa Rica, butI slept to late God!! I woke up at nine.. never do that at home. Its just too cold to get up.
I may take the kids to town they don't have a car,and would be nice to spend time with Jordan since he is off today, and Brandon is still in Coos bay.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You really are a fantastic cook. That stuffing sounds to die for. Hey maybe that is your calling. Along with all of your other talents. We love you Marianna. Happy Holidays