Saturday, October 13, 2007

Weekend here Raining solid

All the roads are flooded. It is almost impossible to pass some areas.
We have tried Cristhian and I only to get someone to help, mostly me has tried to find someone to help move furniture out of my office and into our temporary local.
It is now inside Century 21, its a small glass office in the back but visible from the whole office. Eventually he said we will be located on the main street in the front of the building. The owner is Remodeling the whole building and it should be very nice. But at the rate of things getting done here it could be months.

Untill then we are in a little space with a few pieces of furniture I hope.
Right now I can not find a soul to help me, Different if I had cash to pay people to help but I have none to pay. I don't expect people to run to my rescue but, I know in my past that I have helped many people, and my mind is saying doesn't that count for anything when it comes to me needing help.
Cristhian once again is sleeping I suppose he partied all night again not answering the phone. I wanted him to come with me early this morning, Helen an friend called her friend to help take down fixtures and move furniture he has a truck service and I agreed to try to make payments on the move.
But He did not answer the phone, nor was Helen up, and the guy she called yesterday phone was disconnected.
So I went ate an egg two slices of tomato, and a toast thought for a while called Marla, she said she would help with what she could in her van.

Then I came to Century, The owner offered to get someone to help move the bar, its beautiful I hate to sell it its huge curved with black marble on top... but he is offering to buy it for the new entrance of the building. Meaning I still see it and its still my design that everyone will see.

But A price has not been agreed upon, and right now I need the money. I don't think as it appears he is ready to give the money for it. I can tell by the way he talks to me.

This is really a hard thing for me, Yes a bad judgement call. Business is very bad right now. I hate the fact that I am having to leave my beautiful office that I spent tons of money on building. ITS A TOTAL LOSS. I am so sick about it. I had offers for help, one of the people I knew was going to invest a small amount for me to turn it into a bar and that would have been perfect, but after showing me the check... Asked for favors, I just couldn't do it. I guess I should have and I would not be in this position now. But honestly I felt horrible when he told me that I had do this before I could get the money. He really didn't get into details about it but I knew that was the case. Then later when I asked on the email, he dogged me and said not possible.So the hope that I had, and the fact that he lead me on for six months was all a total waste of my time and a huge disappointment.
Now I am closing a beautiful chapter. It was incredible place.

I hope this new idea with Century 21 being a part of there team, but we pay all our own costs, and only give commissions for the referrals of jobs. Being inside there office should be a good help and hopefully many new opportunities.

But honestly today I feel very discouraged, worried and concerned on how do I make it for the next month. I paid Cristhian this week, he has a salary its not much but we had no work this week and nothing coming in, I paid him anyway I feel obligated, although it left me with only 200 dollars for the next week or until god knows when?

He did absolutely nothing this week, not much last week either. Talked on his phone allot and did nothing.. So when he does call today I am going to sit him down.

I thought for sure he would be here to try to help me today but still it is 11:00 and not a call yet and nothing has happened.


I am going to try today to get most of that stuff out of the old office and into Century today. Don't know how? don't have help... but maybe?someone will come through.


No comments: