Monday, October 29, 2007

Sunday, NO BEACH

Well the sun was out only for two hours by the time I got done on the net and got dress it rained.
All day was cloudy, I worked on the sign for the painting of faces, Then I went to post it at Rosie's then went to maxi bodega with Lucas, and Raquel... I was stressed with them. Raquel has no money and so snuggles up to Lucas to get him to buy things for her.. I left wandered around the store alone and let them talk. I needed to hury because of my class at two but they were taking there time So felt stressed out about it.

I went to Belly dancing alone she wanted to come but I needed a break from her. She is very negative and depressed and rightly so. So I left here alone here in the house and I went and took time for myself and it was nice. We danced two hours I was so exhausted and my back hurt like crazy. Its difficult dance but I am doing well, in fact she said I had the best shimmy and the best figure 8, that is where you move the body only in the center in an eight, making it look like the body is with out bones. Its hard but I learned and did it perfect! I got to work on my hip shakes down and up that is really hard to do... but this week I plan on practicing with Rosie.
Later Rosie and I went to Jaco Taco and ate great Tacos, Real Mexican style which is not common here. THey do not make this type or the flavor Of Mexican food, the food here is pretty bland and simple.
We had one margarita, I shouldn't have I took my last pill but I feel ok today, it was great sure did help the pain!
Lucas rode by on his bike with Frans, and we yelled they came in drank water and chatted with us.
Lucas of course wanted me to come over so I went to Rosies for a minute, then walked to his house. visited with him till 12 in the night... HE IS CRAZY for an ol cogger hes nuts! but fun and very sweet.. HE ASKED ME AGAIN TO MARRY HIM said he has never asked a women this in 40 years. I said hold on take it easy lets go slow. He wants me to go to California with him in Decemeber, I am going to go I would love to meet his family and see where he lives and do some shopping in LOS ANGELES. He was very serious about the proposal wants me to get my divorce papers and have them nulified by the catholic church and he wants a big wedding with everyone??? He says he looked for someone like me for 40 years, and he knows I am the lady! ok but I don't know that right now. Its too dang soon for me.. I want to know him more who knows what might happen. He is a super guy but I see he drinks much never gets out of control but likes his cocktails... We talked about a million things, very interesting man, has traveled the world and has been in many different adventures.

But as I said before, I don't know how much I do believe or weather or not he is real. I generally know a person right off the bat but here in Costa Rica people are different, especially the ones that live here from the USA. Not sayting there bad Enough experiences now is telling me to be very carefull.

Today I am going to Los Suenos again they wrote yesterday with there budget. I Want this job or any job right now!!
Amapola wrote this morning saying they don't have money after they shook my hand and said its a deal? I am going there too. I wish people were honest ya know?
Then later I am getting the nails and toes done, Lucas gave me some money to make my self pretty. I didn't ask he looked at the nails and then saw the toes and said here go get these fixed! so I was HAPPY! I said thank you a number of times, very sweet thoughtfull man.

I hope today goes well, Its not sunny today it is going to rain, It rained horrible last night. I hope today the sun comes out! I want to go the beach.

No comments: