Monday, October 15, 2007

Tried all weekend to get help

I tried all weekend to get help but no one came thru... it was so horrible the weather. I stayed in the apartment during the night in the day drove around barely seeing aimlessly hopeing for someone to say yes.
I never heard from Cristhian all weekend NOT GOOD! for him any way and well best for me now!!
I had Rosie call me yesterday morning and say Marianna you are a good person...ok I listened usually when somone says this you know something else is meant to be said but no it was a good thing. She said I believe in you, I have seen your office, your work your food is the most delicious I ever ate, your flowers are beautiful... your design for houses I love so I thought this morning and I know I should help you... I will pay for the move when you get better on your feet you can pay me back! I wanted to cry but I didn't I felt a little embarrassed but happy that I knew now that Rosie is my true friend and I will be there for her Always.
Thank god for Rosie, Bless her lord and send good opportunities for me so I can repay the blessing she is giving to me by helping me save my properties and move them to a new location so I can get back on my feet.
are some of NELSENS PLACE its funky but I like it! he added the fake brick hate that but I was not there to supervise all the time but the end results look cool in comparison to the before photos.





















No comments: