Thursday, October 18, 2007

Never got to fly

Well John came over and helped me finish the office yesterday it was raining so we didn't get to go up in the plane, and today too! But I wrote a nice article after he put all my paintings up and we set up the computer the sound system and the phones.

I am now in the Century 21 in Central Jaco its nice but hidden in the back.. I need signs and banners so people know I am here some how?


I have not heard at all from Cristhian, it is obvious all the things I did for him and the friendship he said we had was not real... he had not asked at that time we met the other night if everything was moved or if I was l alright so its is super clear he has no concern about the person I am or our friendship aside from work,
Its funny because people report to me when they see him.. but Carry on Carry on...

The office is nice and very pretty. All the people here come in and hang out and love the office they say they want to work in here.. I said bring your computers I love company. I hope this is a happy marriage?
Century 21 and Absolutely Beautiful!

Its still raining so no work is possible if I had it, right now I have nothing.I was a little short on the rent, and really not eating much. No money.
But I do have Nelsen wanting me to help, I helped last night for hours doing fresh flowers. And redoing the store, he wants me every Tuesday and Wednesday.
I have not gone out dancing in two weeks have no desire to face people or be social. I know that Thursday night Rosie likes me to go, I hope I feel better this evening. I could use the exercise but I feel low ya know?

On the other side I Feel good though that I have people who do care about me. I was feeling as though the world had dropped me into a black hole and left me falling. Until my friends came through and lifted me up.

I shut off the power today at the old place, I had a deposit to be returned so that is good, I ordered a new phone and I hope today the Internet it transferred to the house its been a week they keep promising but It Is COSTA RICA they take there time on everything here..

No comments: