Tuesday, April 25, 2006


Well we decided to go to Jaco the next day as we had many places to go on Sat, trying to pick up these really cool tables of iron that are custom made with this equisite glass top. Then fighting our way back around town and trying to find a car auto store. That was nearly impossible but we finnally did. Then we returned to the store where I bought tons of things for the new project and loaded up the new car. One day and already working it.

We got it all loaded and then drove back to Jaco. It was a fun ride, we talk most of the way. Seems like Milo and I are getting along great. At least I thought so, but one never does know what other people are thinking, really. We rolled in around 6 ish and went straigth to the condo complex and unloaded only after waiting to get permission to enter the condo. We had to wait for the keys from the guard.

Then we rolled into town, got cleaned up and unloaded all my stuff , then went to Sunami and had delicious Sushi.It was about nine by then. later we rode by and showed Rosie my new car and stopped and had a drink. I had sandia, Milo was too full to drink anything. The night was warm, and Milo was pretty hot I could tell.

We both fell asleep quickly, and woke in the morning to Loud scuffing sounding as if it was right inside the house. Milo got up to see if it was a bird hitting the widows but there was nothing there, Again I heard it, he returned to bed with no answers to what that loud noise was. Later when Iwoke up I decided it may have been two large Iguanas fighting on the roof.

Milo walked to the little store on the corner and got juice and a few things that I needed while I cooked breakfast of bacon and eggs and fruit, juice and coffee. We both enjoyed in silence and watched nature outside the window.

We spent the rest of the morning fixing and puttering about the apartment. I put up the new cabinet in the bedoom, while he hung mirrors and art.

Music was playing and the house felt good.

I like the idea of a man who knows how to use tools in the house! Generally I am the man in the house with the tools. A woman with tools is a good thing!

Later in the day we went down the furniture barn and I discussed with David my designs for the new client and asked how long it would take to construct this stuff, he said eight days!
So I am thrilled to see how it turns out. We then took a ride I drove to Monterey to see if Ken and Marcia was home to introduce Milo to them, and the ride itself it just beautiful.

I think Milo enjoyed it much, we chatted with Ken, while Marica rolled her eyes about not understanding much that we were saying. We left in the evening to go back to Jaco, I was hungry and I think Milo was too so we stopped at this huge soda on the way that had loads of palm leaves on the rancho. It is a cool place and Much to our surprise, the food was so good not typical, and the presentation was five star. Obviously this chef has had some very good training and his art was clearly visable in the taste the textures and the looks! I AM DEFINATELY GOING BACK THERE.

WE enjoyed the moment and both of us felt the love of each other and the atmosphere of this really cool place, of course you have to remember they are all out doors. ITs like sitting in a huge patio, large natural wood poles that are not huned, like big tree trunks, tables all dressed with linens, and pretty folded napkins. the ceiling is vaulted and held up with bamboo, then its tressed with palm leaves. Ceiling fans are whirling about above your heads making a nice cool breeze in the humid climate of Costa Rica, near the beach. One would think that you would get a cool ocean breeze, but not so here. Its very humid and hot on the beaches.

When we arrived I could smell something baking but I didn't know what, when we ordered dessert Wow were we impressed, it was incredible, concidering it was A soda. OK IM REALLY GOING BACK NOW....

Tres leches with raspberry and mango sauce on the side made in the most elegant pattern on the plate and thinly sliced mango, that adorned the edge.

What a find in an out of they way place.

We returned to gather things and get back on the road to San Jose, since Milo was flying back on Monday morning. We spent the night at Melia Carriari, A really nice place in San Jose. Then in the morning, Milo left very early to the airport. We hugged and kissed, and well we cried.

I wont see him again for possibly another month. He was more sad that I at the time, then later I was very sad to be alone again. AS USUAL... I have done many things in my life alone. and here I was again in the same position now for the next month or so alone.

I spent two hours waiting to get a fax at the hotel that did not arrive, till I called and threatened the attorney to send them. I think rode for the first time alone to San Pedro, Its not easy getting around in San Jose its very confusing and way too much crazy traffic. BUT I MADE IT and did well. I even stopped at the dealership and got a number for the mechanics of this car.

Then I went directly to a car stereo store that Milo and I found a few days ago. I had them I thought replace one speaker, but in listening to them well with the car off I could hear that all four were blown. So I talked to the guy to go ahead and install all four new ones. I HAVE TO HAVE MUSIC WHEN I DRIVE.
IT took about two hours, but I walked around, the leg is feeling better. Got something to drink then sat patiently in the waiting area.

I drove off happy to hear such great clear sound! then I just wanted to try to find a place that sold auto supplies, good luck that was a task... nothing... after many stops. I think decided to hurry back to Carriari to pick up some chairs for the client. Well I made one wrong turn and it lead me directly into down town in the midst of heavy people and traffic. That was like drivng in a maze, but I managed in not much time to find my way out!


Then made my way to the opposite end of town and loaded up and got on the road around 4:00 Well for some damn reason the stereo quite, mind you this car is diesel and it is loud no music is not good for a windy two hour jungle ride, over Moutains and valleys hillsides, towns. TRAFFIC TOO.... but I did it,and got in around 5:40, I went straigth to the condo and had the guard help me unload and make a list of items. Then We talked for a few about where was my boyfriend?? and now what Are you doing? I said eating and going home.

I drove to my house and the funny thing was as soon as we unloaded everything and put the seats back up the stereo worked just fine. I WAS A VERY HAPPY GIRL.

I went to the Maxi bodega and found mats but they were crappy ones, so I held off and the general manager said he would order me some. Got some car care stuff and headed out. Got home to a blazing hot house and unloaded everything sat and got on line hopeing to see Milo on but no Milo, and I still have not heard from him. I hope he got there fine?

Then I poured some rum in a pepsi bottle and headed to Rosies to eat and talk and have a rum and coke. She doesn't have a liquor license. So thought that was make her laugh and I could have a drink to ease the pain in the leg, IT is getting much better but it was sore from the driving and all the walking I did today.
Rosie and I had a ball talking. I really like her... I miss liz I wonder what happened?

No comments: