Friday, April 14, 2006

Nothing new just sitting and trying to recoup

YEP yesterday was wild day at the Beach, not only did all the people from all over the world show up here including the dogs... But I had a terrible day physically. I manage to puke most of the day. SO that was allot of fun~!!! tons of people and all I could do was puke...I didn't eat much the last few days nothing here to eat. I had allot of pain and I suppose all the meds and the anesthesia from the operation was the main reason I was so ill.

Today after many hours of sleep and rest, I felt so much better. GOD I AM SO SICK OF THIS.... I just want this over. I have allot of stiches and I will in a day take photos. The leg is completly gone down now. This allergy to the metal I suppose could have been avoided, but who would have known? and how would the bones have healed with out the brace inside? I now have the holes in the bones... Making me holee on holy week....

Holy week is a huge celebration here all week starting on Weds, ending on Monday. They are celebrating like mad. I only wish I was well enough to see and participate.

I played on the computer almost all day, ate some good veggies that my landlords wife made for me this afternoon. She felt bad knowing I was ill and came up to see if I was ok.
Whe she saw the incision she almost cried and felt so bad for me. She speaks no English, I speak spanglish... Getting better, but the weirdest thing Is understand almost everything! Just putting in sentences is the hard part.

We talked about an hour then she cooked and brought up couscous and some nice veggies with butter. It tasted so dang good I was so happy that she did. I was bout starving...

Then Miguel came by to ask me if I needed anything he went to the store, But no offense men, asking a man who doesn't shop to go the store and ask for specific things is like talking a foreign language. He didn't know what the heck to get.... so once again I am stuck with not a whole lot here I need a woman to go the store for me... or my brother in-law hes the greatest grocery store shopper!

I then watched MTV and pcd in my bed.... I hope tomorrow brings more to do and that I feel better... I need to be doing something!

Monday Milo comes back, but he is too busy to see me, he flys in on Monday night, I was suppose to be at Cima on Tuesday but he is filled with Meetings, So maybe Weds I go to San Jose to see him and the doc.

No comments: