Monday, April 03, 2006

USA and now back to Jaco

Traveling to the Usa with this foot the way it is was not that bad. From the moment I got in the airport at Costa Rica they noticed my staggering and walking very cautiously, and immediately got me a wheel chair and helped me to the counter first. I then bought a ticket back and resolved my lost numbers on the credit card Issue, seems those little numbers are the first to disapear and those are the ones you need?? STRANGE this is like four times I have had that happen on the card all the other numbers remain its just the most inportant ones that are erased... Typical!! so anyhow the pushed me through and it was not bad at all the flight to Houston was fine not so bad, then Customs and the lines and the wait at Houstin was a strain but they provided a special person to help and push me around so actually it was great concidering all of it. I did set off the metal dector with my leg so I showed the mini xray I had in my purse to prove why. That sure came in handy.

Then the flight to Portland was obvious, not to mean but the people going to Portland, are pale and look a bit mad in the face and a little desheveled... That was one of my reasons for leaving.. no one really cares about how they look. I tried to be open minded but it was obvious... besides that nonsense. It was the longest flight I ever felt seemed like. It was delayed almost and hour. So it seemed very long I couldn't wait to get off the plane.

They had someone there also at 1:00 am help me to get to luggage. unfortunately Clint my assistant showed up, and so Did Sara and Brandon, so It was hard for me to tell Clint that I was leaving with them. He looked kinda angry.

The following day I did most of my business that I needed to take care of here in, with my house , the credit card issue, money. But I forgot my key to the safe deposit box so I had no success in getting into to retreave papers I needd and some jewelry. Oh well wasn't meant to be.

The next day I took Kelsey on a shopping spree, we bought matching white long ruffled skirts and pink shrug tops and I bought lots of cute things to take back to Jaco to wear for the hot weather there. They had lots here that were not even touched as it is so cold here yet and no one has the need to use them .

Kelsey and I went to lunch at her favorite place treasures, and I bought here a huge red hat with purple feathers on it, Kelsey if I didn't mention is my sons girlfriends daughter who they have been together for three years now and she is like my grand daugther. She is five.

By the end of the day the leg was killing but I dealt with it, and then we went out to dinner at this Steak house and I had a delcious peppercorn steak and sweet potato, the kids were very sweet to me.

The next day, I went to Jazxercise, my best Freind Sharon picked me up in the morning for me to watch and visit the girls on Friday since they do snack day and socialize at the end. IT was fun seeing some of the people I knew, but her business is growing so well that she is getting huge in Jazzercise. I miss it and wish I could start one in Jaco but they have none in the whole country WHY? is what I say with all the people that are there and they are healthy eaters and believe in health? So that was a nice morning, after I rented a car next door and went out to my Jordans, my younger sons work and shared with him about my dream of Bella Esperaza, this restuarant that I dreamed about two years ago and how soon it may be a realilty. I wont give any details untill things really do happen but I shared it with him and he was thrilled... Time will tell as I always say. While I was at his Italian place he chefs at, he made me a beautiful Ceasar Chicken salad with parmesian all over the rim so pretty... I was proud of my son

Then I rode back into town and retrieved the credit card I ordered, and did a few things looked for a TV and bought one to bring back. Since I do not have anything in the apartment and there I could not afford to buy one. I bought a small flat scrreen tv so I hope it makes it back.

That night I took Jordan out for his birthday dinner that I missed and we enojoyed the time together.
The baby is so cute and doing so well, he is fat and happy! And Jordan is really a good dad, I was very surprised... he manages to do allot with the baby. GOOD DAD

I spent some time at Sharons and was suppose to spend the night again but the next day I was over done and the foot was bad I had to stay at Brans and just elevate it and try to get it calm down.

I love Sharon and I miss her very much. SHe looks thin too much Jazzercise.

I have packed my trunks to the top with stuff that I had here, I hope it doesn't cost me extra there pretty heavy, but I leave tonight at midnight to go back to Costa Rica.

Although while I was here I was torn, I like the fact of the convienience of all the nice stores the roads and the beautiful cars... I guess basically I am a very material woman, I think its more so for me since I am a designer, and I love beautiful things so I miss that part of my life. I had some real mind boggleing thoughts while I was shopping around, thinking that I love all the nice placea and the easy ways to drive on the roads. But then I realized that I cannot make it here any more in the USA, the prices of things are so high and my work did not provide me with any relief, the stress was so high and the level of work was no accepted here in this Area of Vancouver.

I know Jaco, Costa Rica is not the most up to date area, but I also know that I am needed in many areas there and that God does have a plan for me there. If its only a few years somehow I return? to USA I don't know... I don't know how in the world I would ever make it back here. TAXES< REAL ESTATE< CARS< so expensive.. not that it is really cheap there but its less on some things yes but for now this is my life.

A VERY DRASTIC CHANGE FROM THE PAST... Driving a CTS CADDY all custom to a beach bike... STRANGE


I feel torn about that when I am here, In the ustado's unidos.

But when I am there, I am happy as a clam aside from my dang foot....
When I return I have two interior design jobs, nice ones good money... and several people interested in Real estate, so I will be busy, and there is the dream that may formulate soon. So I will be very busy.
Tongiht at midnight I leave, Milo and I have only talk for a few minutes on the phone, and some line in the past five days... I miss him so and soon I will be missing my children and grand children SUCH IS LIFE! ALWAYS SOMETHING

No comments: