Sunday, April 16, 2006

Easter Sunday

It began slow, I wasn't feeling well again. I had a rough morning. I drank coffee, got on line a little bit, showered and turned the sauce on to cook again. In a short while Marcia and Ken Showed up to pick me up to go to Monterey, This is just a little area right before Esterillos Este.

That area is really nice, but Ken does not like it, But then again Ken doesn't like anything, Typical NEW YORKER... Never happy.. sometimes I wonder about him! We drove to his house with the sauce for the lasagne in the back. Everytime he would swerve I would panic thinking the sauce was spilling all over the back of the car. I could every now and then get a waf of the Sauce, Que RICO... Ok now an explaination of Rico..

RICO: can be used in Que Rico Sentences such as how good the smell
How good the breeze feels, but you only use Que Rico,
How delicious the food, Que Rico
How sexy you smell, Que Rico
How sexy you are, Que Rico OR RICA only roll your rrrrrs RRRRRRRRRRRICA
it can be used for anything you want to say is awesome or really good. RRRRRRRRRICO! I really like this word.

On our way to Kens awesome house, which I love and want bad... its like two minutes from the private pristine palm lined huge beach, on a hill overlooking incredible moutain sides the ocean and the pastures down below filled with wild life. Birds creatures, cranes, turkey vultures, parrots, cows, horses, burrows, lots of peach face parrots, Iguanas, ducks, and I have no idea what else. I had no binoculars, but next time I am taking them. He has a deck overlooking all this, that is attached to the living room and a huge American Style kitchen with an Island in the middle all counters are granite, very nice. I cooked Lasgane, and garlic bread with parmesian cheese, and a nice salad with balsemic and olive oil. We sat out on the rancho,( the porch) and watched the birds the butterflies and all the cars fly by. Then we ate, drank a little good tempranillo that i picked out from spain. It was so pleasant, I prayed over the food asked god to bless the food, bless him and Marcia, Me and Of course my children.

I could just see all of us in that house having a good time.

It was nice, I was shocked at ken buying her a huge diamond ring and only knowing her for four months... ok these things never happen to me and she doesn't like the house either. She is use to little tiny poverty style cabinas, only enought to sleep in. So her thoughts on the house to me was the complete opposite of my thoughts. I love beautiful things, It was my life making things beautiful for many many people Mi toda vida... My whole life.

So listening to her, made me a little ill, not jealous but sad thinking I never had this it was something I always wanted, a beautiful home and nice man, a pretty ring... isn't that the American Way?
She being who she was could care less about any of it... STRANGE HOW THE WORLD IS AYE?

In short I listened and my mind was reeling with what I couldn't say in spanish but in English I could give her an ear full... She is some what inocent, but I can see through those Domincan Eyes.
She has had a rough life I am sure... she looks tired. Ready to latch on to a rich American, She actually said when I told her how much the ring cost, which she had no idea at all the cost... She said" WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD HE SPEND THAT MONEY FOR A RING? JUST GIVE ME TO ME THE MONEY" Ken speaks No spanish, doesn't understand it, She speaks no English and doesn't understand it.. I spent the day as much as I could interpreting. I understand everything, In spanish but to speak it is in SPANGLISH lol...

Well the day was fun even though. Later after eating we drove down to the beach. Normally they walk its not far but its a hill and can't walk much. TOO MUCH PAIN... so we drove. the beach was so pretty pristine.. and so clean no people hardly at all and as far as you can see Trees and beach.. lots of shells. I got a bunch. For a mirror I want to create.

After we went back rested and ate Watermellon I picked out. WOW it was awesome so red so sweet.. Sandia is my fav.. later we drove into town. We picked up the security guard there at his place and dropped him of in JACO. We then went to Rosies and had an iced cappucinno.. we talked and watched the people. I saw Helen she is back from Columbia, the bike I was on in the accident was Helens, So now I have to deal with that. Helen is happy to be back! ME too now Perdicures Galore...

Home to find Anna Corina came by again left her card... Now im resting elevating the leg pain is trobbing its swollen again. GOD WILL THIS EVER END?

No comments: