Thursday, February 28, 2008

BEAUTIFUL COSTA RICA

Yes Costa Rica, is an extremely beautiful country. It has inspired me in many ways. I have learned so much from being here about myself and how to live on nearly nothing. Although I need and do believe I require more. I know how to make due with whatever I have but it is nice to have really sufficient things and good food. I think that Costa Rica is an incredible place to come and relax, the living here is not easy as I said earlier. Yes you can be positive and patient and get things done but it is more difficult here to accomplish small things.

Jaco is changing so rapidly, they are making a huge central park now in front of Rosies, the animals have all gone, the ICE is putting in ground cables now like the USA in the streets. So much construction and development. The whole face of JACO COSTA RICA IS CHANGED... More robbers, more drug addicts, less sales of Condos and houses. Less Tourists. But they are preparing for a huge explosion here??? its so strange really as someone who lives here and knows the reality of this place. YES ITS PARADISE! and its beautiful.. not clean, but the beaches, the mountains, the people. I believe I have enjoyed it here although tragic situationas have happened.

Saturday for some reason unknown, my New Lap top one year old... with Camera and mic, special Edition HP Crashed. THe face is now black. The guy here that worked on it last time there was an issue, said its the Mother board and he can not repair it. It has to be sent to USA, and well I am not planning on Going back any time soon. I need a lap top so I can work at home be online , do my email. Possibly talk to family??? not often but Maybe once every two months? and talk to friends. I don't know how its getting fixed but I want it fixed and soon.
Enough of that I just know it will some how get fixed...

Ok Today was a late day, It was so nice sleeping in. I heard all the birds waking me up and the pounding of the workers building a sewage tank next door. The Dominicans were singing loud and talking in their almost screaming voices.
I drank some coffee, watched the view... read my book. Cleaned up my room, that is now minus furnishings only one dresser and a bed. Because I sold them so I had money. It looks naked.. but oh well things come and go!!!
Then I got all prettied up and walked into town.
I stopped a couple of places to talk to people, then had a nice Coffee and yogurt with orange juice at Rosies, shes not there in the morning or afternoon. I read my book and relaxed cooled off because its Blazing hot out!!!
Arrived here to type some papers for Amapola, do my mail and read on the net the news. THen now I am going to the beach to think, and regroup.
I Absolutely Love the beach... it does something to my mind. It sends me energy I believe.. the sounds of the waves, the warm breeze blowing over your hot body laying in the bright sun. The smell of the air. How you feel when you dunk yourself in the tepid water after lying in the heat. Almost cold feeling and in reality its warm water....

This is something I would dream of, when I would go the tanning booths in Portland Oregon. When I was living there I needed to Tan for my brain, and I liked my skin to look fresh not pastee. I would lay in the bed eyes closed and dream I was on a beach like this, I could see the trees moving feel the heated breeze, smell the air.. and see other people in there bikinis and suits. I dreamed it so much that I made it happen. YA know I am so happy Tina Sent me this amazing book. I had this power, maybe I didn't use it all the time as I should have I would have had a much different life! But Now I am more informed, And to be honest.. I think that sometimes people need to shaken up to get a grip on what they want in life. I was miserable in THE USA, I wanted to come here... and I was happy untill recently when my business took a dump...But in honesty now in reflection all this.. I have the ability to do anything and I have proved it over and over... I am glad I now am back on the right track!!!! Imagining I was in a land with a beautiful beach as this I MADE IT COME TRUE!!! so why not use this ability to do more??
OH YEAH!!! I am being still as one reader suggested, I have been still not much writting on the blog not doing much of anything... and something is going to happen real soon.
I SEE IT I KNOW IT AND ITS DONE!!! I am ready for the ride of my life!!!
AS my little Julianooooo says my grandbaby boy... WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No comments: