Friday, February 15, 2008

Thank u for your love

The day of Valentines was simple, I went to the soda, ate my usual, then walked about a mile or more to the post office. I got a box from Tina, it had some towels, little chocolates, two boxes of hearts that had the little messages on them. Some bath crystals, but I don't have a bath tub! two nice cards, popcorn which I love and some tea. After picking up the box I walked to the beach and went in the sea for a few minutes. Then I opened the box, I enjoyed seeing my gift from My friend of many years. She sent me something I was wanting the book of the secret. I began reading it and was so please that now I had a positive reinforcement to help me change my thinking and turn myself about. Really needed at this time. With out real income, trying to make a go of returning to the top once you have hit bottom.
IT made me smile.... I walked to the store later bought some charcoal thinking I would bbq this fish that Raquel gave me. Got it all home marinaded the fish with what I had here in the cupboard. Got ready to cook it, called out the landlord and asked where my bbq was? he said it had rotted and he threw it away I sat for a moment, there is no gas in the oven... I thought again ok I micro wave it. So I made dinner, Steve alis and Raquel came over and we ate together for Vday. They had dates... I just hung out. Nothing special today..

I want a day were I have it really special huge celebration making up for Christmas, my birthday, Mothers day Easter, all that and this day too! Soon would be great. I am placing my order now!

No comments: