Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Not A whole lot new

I sold the car but it still sitting in the lot next to my apartment. I haven't a whole lot to say.
I have been pretty quite the last few days. No beach, no work, just trying to get something going is all I have been occupied with. Two of my friends came by this morning and invited me to breakfast, althoough they didn't treat, they just wanted my company.

We all go to the soda then back to the house. We walked all over looking for a new apartment for one and possibly myself incase the job in the osa doesn't come through

I manage to get a ticket to go to Puerto Jimenez on Thursday, I will be interview in person there.
My Friend there has called me about ten or more times in the past two days.
He is so happy that I may be coming to that area. In talking to a few people they all say the same thing. That it is super nice there, muy tranquillo... bonito.

Its another Toursit town but much better no drugs no robbing, safe, and the people are good.


Again not much to say except I did eat twice today. I just walked from town its late at night. I broke my shoe on the way home so I struggled in walking dragging a shoe. I stopped at Helens and had a beer with her. There was nothing to do we just talked, about me leaving. She agreed it was time. And that she too was leaving. Going back to Columbia after living here 11 years. She said Jaco is dead. To many drug dealers, too many robbers, and too many putas.

Well its late going to the bed now. I feel a bit weary. I wanted badly tomorrow to do a pedicure but Money again is an issue.

I think I have given up on communication with my family, I am the one always communicating, with very little response. Maybe its best for me, to just stop. One day they will wonder where and what I am doing. MAYBE?


No comments: