Monday, January 01, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Yesterday I got up very early made coffee and prepared for the day I had planned the day before. I wanted to hike the mountain and do a jungle walk with Clint. Get Peace in heart about the troubles that have been weighing on me huge. So I got ready put some shorts on a little top woke up Clint and got him going. We left the house about 7:45, We walked down the broken road I live on that is dusty and dirty and constantly run with Motorcycles, quads, Cars. buses, and HUGE TRUCKS.. we turned the corner to walk up the mountain and begin the steep climb up the wide road to the jungle. Its owned by MIRO the old man on the mountain. We walked up about 15 minutes into the trail and right off the bat saw monkeys jumping in the tops of the trees. Clint just stopped in his tracks, It told him to get his binoculars and check it out. So we stayed and stared for five or more minutes, Watched them as they climbed all over the tree tops in front of us. It was so cute and it was his first time seeing the monkeys in the wild.

Continuing up the hill we saw the wall that is carved in Concrete with animals and then saw many birds. We keep going for four hours up the mountain. We saw dart frogs that are green and black, we saw lots of different birds, we saw the monkeys, Heard tons of Toucans but didn't see them and heard lots of Macaws but didn't see those either.

The butterflies were beautiful , huge huge florescence blue ones, Red and yellow ones, Orange ones of all different sizes, even little tiny blue ones. Yellows and more.. Clint and I were in heaven seeing all of the nature. We sat for a moment and just watched around us and saw many butterflies and damsel flies dragon flies and other bugs. A huge Iguana darted out in front of me and I just stopped so that Clint would see it close up. We saw lizards of many types. But no Snakes or scary bugs.. We did see a hole dug out of the ground and We noticed that there were paw prints, GOOD SIZE ONES! so I was little scared. began caring a stick at that point. But this Trail is open to people Many people walk it run it and mountain bike it, and its not easy or good in parts.

So its not untouched. But I do have friends that are ticos that have a farm in the jungle and this week I am going to talk to them about taking us up there and seeing more natural and more untouched areas. This farm is for sale its HUGE! I mean HUGE lots and lots of acres with total Ocean views. Waterfalls and lakes.. they want about 3 mill for it. It will be nice to see something that no one has ever touched except them.

After our hike we returned about 12ish, I thought it would be nice to drive to Esterillos and hang out on a private beach and eat good food. We Drove and drove but couldn't find the place I had been to only once so we ended up in ESTERILLOS ESTE, at the pelicana hotel eating fish burgers, drinking beers.. and hanging out in a cool little private garden right on the beach with hammocks and chairs.

Clint went the sea, I laid on the chair and slept.. then went to the hammock and laid there for awhile. I needed to rest and still do so today were going back not to the Pelicana but the place I originally wanted to go , we found it after we drove back to OSTE, to watch the sunset in the low tide, on the volcanic rock bed on the beach. When we sat down I saw the place I wanted to go originally so Today were going back to lay in the NEW YEAR DAY SUN, and enjoy our last little rest before we began the new years work.

I have a prospective deal with RAMADA, and I believe I will get it, plus I have a meeting with the architect who built this mall and MACAW, they are also involved with Ramada so I do have some future prospective jobs. Plus I have 29 this week, and now 17 in La Flor wants more... endless job with 17 lots to take care of and change and add too.

I had great New YEARS NEWS! last week I had several people talk to me about ST REGIS RESORT. I had one seriously interested, and is suppose to be coming this week to see the project and talk about purchase, then I had one on Sat that was interested. Well I they signed the purchase contract so I sold my first ST REGIS CONDO... I will know tomorrow the details so that was a COOL HAPPY NEW YEAR ANOUNCEMENT!! I believe that soon my house I dream about is coming... I never have had a man build me a home or take care of me... maybe that taking care of is coming?? but the house Will probably come from my hard work like it did in the past... I will be on the mountain and I will have that pool, and a great view so my grand kids can come some day and enjoy the beauty of this land.




No comments: