Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Monday and Tuesday

Sunday was great, Clint and I walked on the beach Marla and Bill Tororicci's condo on the beach and swam in there Olympic pool all day.

We laid in the sun and roasted, and splashed in the pool in the hot sun overlooking the beautiful view of Jaco. This place is right on the beach the view of the beach is direct with the pool. It was so cool and so fun, although Marla invited, I think she forgot that she did and they were in the condo most of the morning. Clint and I just stayed and swam ,had a nice time until they came out .

We drank a bottle of champagne, ate some little snacks like plantains with salt and lime and just Toasted in the sun. What a pleasant day to bask in the sun and just relax. Then came Monday, We opened the office it was a quiet day. We met with the electrician for the museum grounds for the Exhibition garden we are doing, met with the excavator, and then came back. I had people in my friend from New York Ken and Marcia, we ate lunch at the Inca grill, and visited.

Later we just did mails and hung out no traffic at all. Later in the evening we went to this place on the beach it was dark but we wanted to hear the waves and just relax. Clint ordered a Mechalada, he is really getting the feel of the place now... the food was terrible I was mad it was expensive and horrible The mar it was called. Not a recommendation of mine!! then to the house to relax.
I laid on bed for five minutes and fell off to sleep. I swam so much on Sunday I was sore, oh yeah I forgot, I made Lasagna with Italian sausage and brought it over to my other Tica friend Elena and Terry's We had dinner Sunday night at there little place in Herradura. We had a very nice time with them. COOL PEOPLE!!! love her... she is funny snotty witty and very cute!! I have the feeling were going to be really good friends. She strolls by in the morning here and has coffee sometimes. But the funny thing is she comes in and says Hello Italianna, I say you want coffee??? she says
YES but you don't know how to make and she jumps behind the counter and makes the best Costa Rican coffee! Just love her!!


Then Today was Clint's day off, and Eduardo's day on, he had yesterday off, It was me and Eddy today... Eddy is a cool guy too.. he was born here but studied in England for a lot of years he is a oceanographer.. he now works with me and is doing well. He likes the idea of working here. Its very different for him and we seem to get along well.

Then there is Johnathan he is a little surfer guy very cute, blondish hair but its in rasta, Different for me??? he is great right now his job is to control the programs, deal with the presentation on the plasmas, and he is working on the web site. He is going to be changing it all. So far so good.. he came last night for a few hours and tonight as well. I hope he works out with us seems like a good fit.

I am so amazed at the progress I have made in the past year, I never dreamed a year ago I would be doing what I am doing now. Tonight for example, it was the open house of Aqua, it is that eight story project in Jaco on the beach that is now my project. The open house was cool they had the model open people came from all over to see it. I met a few nice connections, watched the sunset from the top and then went to the penthouse on top and was in total Awe!! god.. what a incredible view this owner has!! wow it was shocking to me to hear the main person in charge of the project tell people who the designer was, MARIANNA they said.

I really hope that things go well with this one, no issues no real problems and great profits!! I can say I am proud that I have a team now that help be productive and make things happen! I know the future is bright! I say follow after your heart and your dreams, do not let people stop you from doing what you feel is right in your heart. I had so many people tell me how crazy I was to come here to go to a place I never have been.. but I know now it was meant to be, As I have said many times in the past two year s here. It is difficult things are nothing like the USA but with will and determination and faith... ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE!




No comments: