Saturday, January 20, 2007

Saturday blasting the music feeling myself again!!

I got up pretty early this morning staring out my balcony window seeing the early morning light with shades of pink in the clouds. It was very peace full and pretty to see first thing in the morning.
I made some oatmeal for the first time in ages, great coffee.
Then sat out on the back porch did my morning devotionals, watched the birds and relaxed. Thinking how great full I am to have what I have.. Even though my American thoughts are to have much more, my Costa Rican thoughts are Thank God I have what I have and how sweet it is at my age to be free, do what I love, have my health and pura vida!
I left Clint home today he was feeling very down about his Dog, the house and well how out of sorts he feels being here and not able to repair the mess that frozen pipes broke in the house he owns, although his friend Hap, will probably take care of it for him. I just think he needed some space and I did as well. It is has been really different for me the past few months having men living in my place and sharing my things. I have been patient, but its not easy really. I think the day off for him is good.
I hope he sorts out his thoughts. I told him last night that his ticket here is open ended he can leave if he needs to, or wants, in order to return to Vancouver Washington.
But as soon as it flew out of my mouth he jumped to the answer in saying NO! so I think he kinda likes it here, even though last night and the past week has been a huge challenge, with language barriers, the problems and being impatient.


Patients is a key here, an by god I am learning how to be just that. Not great at it but I am getting much better.

I am happy today I have the music blasting on a station from the STATES streaming the internet with Itunes. Its so cool.. listening to all the new music. I was dancing earlier all by my self when the next door store client was standing outside watching. Its very hot I have black shorts on a white top, black sandals and my shells on. very beachy.. I am only here half a day the I go to a clients house to watch the install of drapes actually in two houses. I have to do his laundry as well.. Ever heard of a designer that does laundry? I have so many requests, I do it for people and they offer a gift or a payment.. but honestly I do it anyway I do not mind at all to help others its just funny that they think its all part of my job! WHATEVER!!! QUE SIEMPRE!

The rest of the is spent at LA Flor, doing things for the clients and enjoying the sun!

Tomorrow I plan on Taking Clint on a little surprise, First I am looking at a house in Toucan Calvo, a friend is selling it and wanted to know if I wanted it. It sits on top of a small mountain not many trees, WAAAAAAA i love the nature. But if i can find a way to get financed, I can fix it beautiful and live for a while sell it and find the right spot in Esterillos. After that I am going a place called Pura Vida Gardens back behind Punta leona, it sits in mountain side lots of waterfalls, 35 acres of gardens. So that should cheer him up!I hope... I am very happy that my friend and employee is here to help me. Now I need a couple of good people to join the team so that the work is complete. Another day in paradise as they say..( but it can be difficult not all pleasures)

No comments: