Thursday, January 25, 2007

Rains from the Heavens

It was a hot yesterday so hot that not a bit of breeze was in the air. It was almost stifling hot, to where you felt as though you could not breath. At the end of the day we went to solutions a travel agency here in Jaco, I am planning on going to San Andres Island for my birthday which is on Feb 1st. Clint's is on the 7Th so we are thinking about going for the weekend and coming back on the following Monday. We talked to Becky, she is a cute young Tica, who I met at the printing shop and now works for the travel company in town. She got our reservations all ready for us. We chatted for a few minutes she showed Clint where it was on the map, an Island near Nicaragua, in the Columbia Waters, in the Caribbean. It should be a nice time to relax and enjoy more sun fun and not think about one thing.
For some reason the blogger is not allowing me to put photos, I have so many I want to share and this next week would be the good examples of what would be nice to share.

I feel a bit guilty about going away when things are exactly perfect in the work or the jobs are not a flush as it can be. In other words not the greatest time to go, but I feel I live only once, Last year I spent my birthday in the Hospital, suffering from a serious surgery, with a fractured leg, that had lots of pins bolts, and plates in it. No one knew I was in the hospital it was a very sad, and difficult time. The year before was not a happy one either, so I felt like this year I have my friend here visiting and working with me, and our birthdays are so close that this would be an incredible and inexpensive way to spend the celebration! so were going!

Today was wild, lots of walk ins and lots of calls on the phone. I know things are going to be going well here.

Ok so last night after that, we ate at the bohio, a place on the beach it was ok not great, I had a pina coloda with this stir fry that is new at the bohio. We left and went back to the house to sit out on the back porch to listen to the waves and talk like we have been doing for the past month. It was so sweltering hot. I changed my clothes and put on shorts, sat out with Clint while he smoked cigarettes. I said God I pray it rains, he said to me yeah right it is so hot, its not going to rain. I asked god that moment PLEASE MAKE IT RAIN, in about five minutes a nice breeze came, it slightly flowed through the balcony. We both just looked at each other, he said wow nice! I agreed. Then in a few more minutes we heard rain. I was astonished there was not one cloud in the sky yesterday! The fact that I asked and it happened was really something! Clint was amazed too but it was just a coincident

Clint went out to the move the car in the yard, when he returned and came upstairs he scared off two rats on the porch OH MY GOD I SAW THEM RUN BY!! I screamed bloody murder.. he laughed and ran away. I got the hose and began washing the balcony off and he got the broom and scared them away! thank god.. I was so putrefied, I wanted to yak but I held off and just washed everything down and watered all the plants and went inside. I fell off to sleep about 11, got up this morning at 6:00 again WHY I DO NOT KNOW!! but it has been a great day.

I miss my friends in the USA Sharon, some of the girls in Jazzercise, and I miss some named Percy I met him here he said he was going to return but I have not heard from him or seen him. I Miss my kids and my babies KELSEY AND JULIAN! I Am just missin right now.. send me a note if your reading this I send my love my kisses and my big smiles to you all

1 comment:

esphit said...

Please go to San Andres Island is a beatiful place also it have another island called Providencia is marvelous special to rest and write.
Have a nice trip.