Wednesday, January 03, 2007


















Starting the new year is a happy thing for me! good things are happening again! although today I was missing my children very bad. I received some photos from Sara my oldest son Brandon's Girlfriend. It was holiday photos of them and the dog Jarvus. I saw Brandon in some silly jacket that was holiday made for a woman. He is such a nut and always has been. He also had his Panama hat I bought him on my trip to Panama. He is silly, I wonder where he gets the different additude? It was fun to see him , Sara and Kelsey. Kelsey looked so happy and so well adjusted now. Its nice to see them be a family. Sara is always so pretty, just a natural beauty she is.
But I miss them. I cried a little when I viewed the slide show, then I laughed when I saw Kelsey kissing Jarvus right on the smaker...
Jarvus is this big ugly but cute bulldog, he is such a mess but cute in ways. He loves Kelsey, and Kelsey loves him! I was laughing when I saw the three of them together all laughing with the dog smiling too!
I hope that this year brings them happiness, and health and prosperity. I wish them the best for the lives! I love you and miss you my kiddos, Lots of kisses and my hugs are being sent to you right now... Especially Kelsey and Jarvus! YUK KELSEY YOU KISSED A DOG!!
I was never one to kiss dogs right in the mouth but Kelsey seems to like it! OU YULLLLLLLL
I had a bad night last night, the mad middle eastern man that lives down below was on another one of his rampages. He got extremely violent at me because I parked too close to the side of the house. You see there is only enough room for four car's parked sideways in the lot of the aparment its very difficult and tight. He was having a fit and cussed and screamed and shook his fist at me. I can not stand it there any longer. We have been looking for a new place but hardly anything is available because its high season here. There is so much dust, dirt, buses flying by, quads, motorcycles, cars wizzing by. People at the Soda at 6:30 am Talking loud and blasting the TV as loud as it can go. Its not a pleasant place to be living.
Not to mention the mad mans, dog peeing and pooping everywhere including my door mat every day. last week there were three dogs there for four weeks there was so much dog poop that whenyou walked out you could not avoid stepping it. ESpecially at night. the Smell in the morning because it was warm was so DISGUSTING! It makes you want to puke... I am not liking my place any longer. With the wild people parting all night the mad man the dogs the cars and dirt god its is miserable.
I need a new place bad, I need to buy but right now with the investment in the office I am barely scraping buy. But soon Sell sell sell I will be just fine! Its all about life I suppose... but I need to get rest and peace so I am searching now for a new place to rent for a short time untill I get the mountain house and the pool!!!!
Today is busy, I have a new appointment with a new development its smaller than Macaw but right down the street from it. Its starts at 300 thousand for a three bedroom. Its nice pool and right on the beach.. I hope we get the contract to design the insides.
THen laster today we got to Playa Escondido, a beautiful Private beach where the client wants us to design a new Garden So I will take photos and post them so you c an see the before and afters!
I love you kiddos, Kelsey hurry come see NANNIE and lets go Surfin




No comments: