Thursday, July 13, 2006

Got the camera Fixed, and more

Well I haven been so busy with work and life that I haven't got caught up with What has happened in the week.

I manage today to get the camera Fixed, and more.

This whole last week was spent on new clients, measuring office space, designing counters, dividers, lofts and two jobs in two separate houses. All I have done is concentrate on that, except one day I did manage to get to the gym.
I have spent the last two days in San Jose, I spent the night at a clients Mansion in Santa Anna, wow that was different.

I had much to do in San Jose from getting appliances rates, TV Rates, And electrical, stone, marble counters, drapes.. You name it I was doing it when it comes to the homes. I spent early morning Weds, and all of today working very hard. I did manage to slip a couple of cappucinos in here and there. And a Pizza last night at the clients house. This was after we all sat around, I, Ron who is about 50 something, investor opening up a real estate firm and franchise called Realty Executives. Luis and Sylvia his associate, Ron A, Tony and Minor.

We were discussing the details on the offices. I sure hope this turns out great! It will be the premiere of the company in Costa Rica, and I am assured by them that ten more will be added to my list.

Tony has been helping, taking the place of Helen but only in a grander way. Being a Man in this country means you get things a lot easier and faster and for a Tico less. Gringo's just normally pay more for everything. So in saying this Tony has been a huge help for me, Helen will Have her place as well. I accomplished more with Tony in one day than I have done in two weeks.

I hope this continues, not only does Tony need the work and acts as a full on contractor, but I need the help, I can see that this may turn out to be a growing team.

Tony is committed to me as a friend just for those of you who are curious, I wish there was more but not so. We are Friends and work perfectly together, I have certain Ideas about how things look and He seems to flow with this like he's done it his whole life?? Strange IM having a hard time actually at moments figuring this all out. We have a lot of fun, we get along great, he is a hard hard worker, and performs beautifully, were always around each other lately, yet I respect his love for his wife, and hope that he figures out what is best for Tony and his Family.

Aside from that, things are good. I have been doing well with the leg and life in general.

I heard from Milo today, seems he was in Costa Rica for some time Working, never called, but did say he did the things he couldn't do with me, when I was ill, like hike see the volcano ect ect and a message saying the reason he didn't call was because he didn't want me to think it was a booty call??? Please at least call and say "Mari I am in town can we talk?" Oh boy Men!!!


Tomorrow is filled with work and the gym, I have to go out this weekend and dance, I want to get in shape for Aug, I will be working in the office of La Flor, this development. I was asked to run the office for a week, I agreed. Since some of my clients are in there and it would be easy to do both.
Just want to look nice for the clients since I will see most Face to face or at least a few while I am working there.

It is funny because at 8 o'clock this evening Tony was driving me home, ( its sorts like he is my chauffeur, and helper? ) and we had to get fuel by the airport, we saw ambulance's, and fire trucks at the airport, I said something horrible.... not knowing anything or his where abouts, but I said Maybe the plane had a fire or something and Milo was going home on it??
Well the note he sent was from the airport at 8 o'clock, and who knows? It may have been that he was on it going home?
TONY CALLED ME A BRUHA ( don't think I am Terrible I was actually Joking but I found it WEIRD THAT HE SENT A MESSAGE TO me from the airport, and I had no idea he was here??? WHAT IS THAT ABOUT??? IF you love me then why didn't you call me?
MARI LOCA

No comments: