Monday, March 06, 2006

Sunday was fun, although the pain the foot is still going strong, it seems I have good days and bad days. And sometimes it feels as if the largest screw that goes across the whole ankle is sticking out and bugging me. Sunday as I said was kinda fun. I went with Red this friend of Dougs and Seans, they are buidling his house and he is Italian like me! he invited me to his friends David's and his tica girlfriends elaborate house with a huge pool that looked like a rock mountain and a waterfall that was about 20 feet wide. It had a rope and wood step ladder that was behind the waterfall that was in the pool and you could climb up throught he rock and end up on the top of the waterfall were you can lay in the sun with the water only about 8 inches deep and let the water roll over you on the rock. Pretty cool, but I couldn't go in the foot is not healed so I watched and sweated like a pig as it was so hot here yesterday I wanted to die.

We had bbq chicken sandwiches and chips with cream cheese, and beer. I did drink a beer but that was a mistake as I felt terrible after that. I slept in the hammock most of the after noon in the heat.
Later they asked me if I wanted to go and have Sushi in town and I agreed, So they came and picked me up and we all ate Sushi together. I came home and went right to bed. I was so exhausted. Really my first outing since the foot accident.

Today I woke to the birdies singing on the balcony, they sure are freindly.. they sit on the balcony and sing me to wake up now every morning. Then When I move to the kitchen to make coffee there on the other balcony looking in. I have now a couple of wrens that are speckeled, and two yellow kissadee's and two blue tanangers, and one black cackle that is now visit's me.

Its so cute that all these birds feel comfy on my porch. Its because I have so many plants and furniture and hanging stuff they like to come and look. Very curious little things... I haven't seen and Iguana yet visiting but I am sure that is next. I do have lots of geckos. but they only come out at night.

I did my morning thing, sat in the sun for a hour or so and sweated like crazy as now this time of year it is blazing hot here. I drank my good coffee and ate fresh pineapple and delicious cantelope. Then I read this book, Are you right for me??? I really know but, but this is good reading and good information. Then I go to the back balcony and stare at the sea and just meditate on life and now healing and my children. I drink coffee and do arm exercise with water bottles since I have not been able to work out, I decided I needed to do something here... the arms are looking like flesh flags and GOD I HATE THAT!!!

THe legs too but right now I have to be still with those I do not need any added pain to the legs.!!!

I showered then CArlos the land lord showed up to collect his rent, he talked to me for a while a then Hannah came by and paid me for the wedding, not what I expected but less, so HMMm now I am in the hole God will this ever end?

I asked her to take me to get a pedicure so she dropped me off at this little tiny place in an alley and the girl did a nice job. I have cute pretty toes now that are hot pink with little white flowers painted on them! yeah I feel like a woman again.

Then Doug picked me up to internet at his house, he dropped me off and will be back to pick me up to take me home, as I am going to meet with Alejandro about a proposed job. He is wanting me to help him develop a business exactly like the one I did in the states In Escazu, So I will be asking him allot of questions, as RIGHT NOW I NEED MONEY AND CASH IS SHORT... HE BETTER NOT BE TRYING TO PICK MY BRAIN AND GET SOMETHING FOR NOTHING...

WIth all this foot problems I have no tollerence for people who want me to do something for nothing! ok off my soap box.

Lets see what happens, tomorrow I will know.

No comments: