Thursday, March 09, 2006

Hair and toes in Costa Rica








This is Trish my friend,







This is Sean and Rosie my friend


Well I got up early, I must be feeling better! 6:00 that is how it use to be. The roosters didn't crow the birds were churping loudly again. I got up to look at the beach the waves were really nice today the air was cool too, what a change. I started the coffee and sat outside for a while in the back and just listened to the birds sing. Then opened the glass door in front and sat out there and drank coffee and read this self help book I got about whos right for you. It was so nice this morning, it got hot but only when Iwas ready for it and I sunned myself untill I couldn't stand the heat any more.
I have not had anyone take me to the store nor has anyone offered to go so I really didn't have much to eat in the house. The foot is getting better, I think I can shower for the first time without it being covered by a bag today. Although the big screw on the right side is really hurting.

I ate a bit of pineapple that is all there was in the fridge and made my favorite coffee volio and just hung out. I read and then showered and got ready for the day. I had a friend drop me off at the hair salon only after I internetted for awhile and found out that I needed some information for the house sale.
I was a bit scared about the hair but the same gal did my toes earlier in the week and did a nice job so I suppose the hair will be ok.

I interneted for a bout two hours then went to the tiny little salon in this back alley behind the lava wash. That is the car wash on the side road where I got hit by the car, its called the cayea of the rich and famous why I have no clue there are no fancy houses's or anything that is special.
The little shop owner is so cute around 32 years old tiny tica, and has two white toy poodles. Tommy and susie.
They are pretty friendly to me smelling the leg of course. She cut the hair real nice and thinned it out a bit, it feels better since it is so hot here in Jaco.

Then I went back to the house by escourt of a friend and then got some papers to email to the states, and I got a post office box today so HOOORAY I can get mail now.

I still am recovering so my days are boring yet, but hang in there I am sure Iwill be on the verge of doing some more fun stuff soon. I did get a mail from a guy who wanted me to expedite some tours and things for them when they arrive here in Costa Rica so I set it up that I will be finding them a Driver, a chef, a server, and more.

Tonight should be quiet, trish lent me a movie so I should be watching that on the computer. Maybe I can convince someone to go to the store for me. Liz has done my laundry so I think she is going to bring it over... god I am gratefull for my good friends here!

No comments: