Wednesday, March 08, 2006

On the Mend

Well this on the mend this is not all cracked up to what it should be!! I spent the whole day yesterday in bed trying my darndest to watch movies on my computer since I don't have a TV. The dang thing kept freezing up and the gliches in the cds were driving me mad not including the foot killing like a mug. well there is another word but I rather use mug... Anyhow it was quite a boring day, but on the other hand the mend did it well yesterday as a results of todays feelings. I felt so much better today althought there is one spot on the ankle where the big bolt that goes through the whole leg is really bugging me bad.
Anyhow back to life soon would be good for me. I plan on seeing Milo soon, I hope on Monday when he arrives back In Costa Rica. I have to go to Cima for a check up on the foot that day so I suppose we will meet and hang out.
I have sold my house finnally THANK GOD... now I have a great plan but I am not ready to reveal what I will be doing next. Although I am still talking with Doug I may be doing some work with him and hopefully retain his friendship.

Doug seems to understand how I feel but wont release his feelings for me.. he still thinks he can control me I doubt that!!
I spent the day today with liz Trish came by today too and had a good conversation with me earlier today. Liz did my laundry and I typed her story about Costa Rica and her testimony for her womens retreat she does in Canada every year. She is a very interesting lady and I might add a very sweet person to help me in my time of need.
I treated her to typcial Tico lunch of Beans and rice and salads she is a vegetarian and a Seven day Adventist. I had fish and beans and rice and salad. It was the first time I walked with out my crutches so it was a touchy day.
Then we went for Gelato at the Italian gelato shop in the middle of town, I had coco, and she had mora and pina`
Then back to Liz for laundry and writting and she did a fashion show for me.. it was fun.

I came to internet and now to dinner I think its sushi again tonight oh well its good... I have some great things to share so stay tunned and I will be telling you all about the new things I am involved with with real estate lots that have an Ocean view to special services, to hopefully BELLA ESPERANZA!

No comments: