Sunday, March 19, 2006

Sunday Dumps trucks a flying and birds perching


Yesterday was a challenge, I had a call from Doug to see if I needed anything and I said yes I would like to fax some of the papers for the house and do some internet ting and buy a hose for the balcony. It was around ten when he called; I was ready at that point but waited patiently since I have nothing else to do and no other recourse except a taxi. He Said he had to go to Esterillos at 1:00 to show a plan for a new development and would I like to so and see? I said well I rather do my things you can drop me off and go, he said no it might be good for you to get out, so I agreed. I waited for three hours when he came I had just dropped a big bottle of honey all over the kitchen floor so to say the least I was not a happy girl, I was bare footed with my brace on and now honey and glass were all over the white tile floors. He waited while I cleaned it up and ate my tuna and sun dried tomatoes I had sitting ready to eat. He had to go by his plant to pick up blue prints to bring to the site. On the way The phone rang and he swerved to find it a big huge bus was coming and I became frightened a bit, and said quietly while he was on the phone, oh please Doug don’t hit the bus, signaled for me to put my seat belt on and I didn’t understand, again I said quietly really you should not be on the phone. It all happened so fast he was swerving I was scared… he then close the phone abruptly and began to swear profanities at me that were totally unacceptable. This frightened me again and I became silent, choked a bit but didn’t cry, as I knew this time this was the final draw on any sort of relationship or even possibly friendship. As I looked out the window he drove even faster to the plant. He flew in with the windows open and the cement dust that covers the ground there all came pouring in the car he swore again. I sat quiet. I was stunned at his outburst of rage and anger. Unwarranted completely but I have been reading about repressed anger and what behaviors to watch for and he had all the signs of a very angry repressed man. He continued to travel showed me some locales for a business and I barely acknowledge it when he said angry to me.. Are you going to pout and act like a baby all day? I looked at him and said no I am just doing what you said to do, which was in a polite way I wont say what he said but it was more or less to shut up.

He sat for a moment then continued in saying, he would have said that to anyone sitting there weather it be Sean or anyone, said he was sorry but said I would have said that to any one to take it heart or whatever but I am not saying sorry again. Well to me that showed me a huge lack of respect towards me, so I again I had no response. I then Thanked God for his outburst because I was earlier in the week wondering how I was going to try to make him understand, that He and I simply need to be just friends? He then dropped me of in front of the market computer in hand and all, I was hot and worried how I was going to walk all that way, but soon I knew I have done things before and I will do it again I got my wits and just did it.

The rest of the day was spent with liz picking up my laundry then eating at Rosies and talking to friends. I asked this friend to take me home and he did, and along came Patrice a friend of mine and stay at the house for hours talking with me. It was nice.

This morning I got up pretty early made the coffee and listen to the tons of birdies because of the construction. Dump trucks started early on Sunday TONS OF THEM the birds are all coming to the balcony and hanging out. I been putting bread out there so lots of birdies are eating I even saw a huge toucan this morning fly by someone must of told him of the food… Then he landed in the tree above me and just stared.. I got a great look at him or her today wow Beautiful! BIG HUGE AND BRIGHT RED TAIL the beak is awesome and so large. I never saw one that big. He didn’t sing just stared. I even went downstairs today and put the sprinkler on everything that died while I was sick. I watered saw lots of butterflies and birds. It made me very happy considering what happened yesterday, I am doing well! CANT WAIT TO DANCE AGAIN!

I went to internet at the century 21 and faxed some papers for the sale of the house… going pretty well

No comments: