Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Sunday was fun, although the pain the foot is still going strong, it seems I have good days and bad days. And sometimes it feels as if the largest screw that goes across the whole ankle is sticking out and bugging me. Sunday as I said was kinda fun. I went with Red this friend of Dougs and Seans, they are buidling his house and he is Italian like me! he invited me to his friends David's and his tica girlfriends elaborate house with a huge pool that looked like a rock mountain and a waterfall that was about 20 feet wide. It had a rope and wood step ladder that was behind the waterfall that was in the pool and you could climb up throught he rock and end up on the top of the waterfall were you can lay in the sun with the water only about 8 inches deep and let the water roll over you on the rock. Pretty cool, but I couldn't go in the foot is not healed so I watched and sweated like a pig as it was so hot here yesterday I wanted to die.

We had bbq chicken sandwiches and chips with cream cheese, and beer. I did drink a beer but that was a mistake as I felt terrible after that. I slept in the hammock most of the after noon in the heat.
Later they asked me if I wanted to go and have Sushi in town and I agreed, So they came and picked me up and we all ate Sushi together. I came home and went right to bed. I was so exhausted. Really my first outing since the foot accident.

Today I woke to the birdies singing on the balcony,tDay=6

No comments: