Saturday, October 15, 2005

Juliani and Portland


<















The New baby, My first grand baby... god I feel too young to be a Nonnie, an Abulah, a Granny.

I spent the whole day with the kids I actually Spent the night at there house in Woodland Washington, then early in the morning we drove to Long view and admitted mommy in the hospital. Its a very long drive to Longview. The induced the labor so the baby was coming weather the mommy liked it or not! the labor was not long but my son was very nervious, and was having the normal new dad anxiety.

I waited paitently all day in the waiting room, she did not want me in the room only Jordan was allowed. At 4:18 TINY little Juliani was born. He only wieghed 5 pounds and 14 ounces. He was only 18 inches long, his head was 12 inches around so he almost had a head as big as his lenght... I was worried her blood pressure was very bad during the whole thing. They had to medicate her in order to bring it down and not endanger the baby.

It all went well in the end. I stayed there untill around 9:00 till Brandon , Sara, And Kelsy brought me to Jordans house to pick up my Van. I still had a car here so when I returned the other day they took me to pick it up at Sharons my best friends house.

I have had much to do since I returned and the stress level is rising as I find out that the Title to the car was never sent, the bank didnt release it??? for no reason, The house needs yard work and Cleaning and the mail had to be pickedup.

God I had bins of it.. much of it is junk mail so it will probably be all trashed.

I got an email from Eida and Joey today informing about somethings with my apartment there and that Eida had gone to SAn Jose to buy furniture for the new Office we will be working in as soon as I return. I will be doing real estate there, and some computer work which is not my trade but I am sure I will have no problem doing it. Being a designer has taught me many things... to go with the flow, and to always have an additude of knowing that all things are possible. YOU HAVE TO MAKE THINGS WORK IN MY TRADE... so doing this new thing will not be a challange but a degree of smarts and cleaverness.

I am not staying in my home as it is empty and I sold all the furniture I had to move to Costa Rica, the house sits empty, I hope hope hope it sells soon! IF you want to see it email me at Marianna.love@gmail.com and I will be glad to send you information about it. And if you want some property In Costa Rica email me too!

I am staying with Brandon and Sara right now but I think I may be going to Jordans after tomorrow to help them with the baby for a couple of days. I know she is going to need a little help and Jordan will too.

Kelsy is very excited to have me here with her..

No comments: