Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Flying back to Portland

Took Continental to Houston and sat for three hours, and waited for the connecting flight. It was getting late, and I was growing tired but I went in and freshen uped to meet Milo in Portland Oregon. I knew he was going to be there to meet me as well as My sons and Clint my assistant in The Absolutely Beautiful business I have there In Portland, If you want to see it you can go to www.absolutelybeautiful.net.

When I arrived, there stood Milo waiting for me with a big smile on. My sons and Clint where down the hall waiting. So we had a minute to say hello once again and sorta connect before seeing them. I introduced him and the rest was history. My children loved him, and now we have been staying at Brandons and Saras for a few days untill he leaves to go back to New Mexico. I may be flying there to join up with him after I get my house together that is for sale, and some business dealings for the Holiday Decor that I do for all the hotel's and Restuarants that have been my clients for a number of years. I will be returning to Costa Rica in December, I hope around the 1oth, and if things go well I will have Milo there and my kids for the Holidays! Milo may have the project and will be working in Costa Rica, and we will begin doing out own thing too, with Business.

I may just begin a landscape and design business with him and we will build houses and sell them.
Being in Portland is very different that what I just experienced in Costa Rica. I see now being out of it that its so fast and so nuts, and just like My business many are suffering here in the USA.
Its kind of bitter sweet if you know what I mean? Being here is a little painfull already. It bears too much stress here than I want to know.

I want to get ahold of Glenn and see if he would like for me to do a story in the Columbian for the holidays, and for a home and garden feature? I really want to share with him what I have experienced, and see how he is doing. He was my editor for the Paper in the Inspirations for living section in which I write.

I miss Eida already, and I must email her about a piece of property I found right before I left. I hope she is doing ok?? I Miss the hot weather and I miss the good food. I already got some form of a rash, since I have been here. It may be some chemicals in the food, that my body has already dispelled there, from eating so clean?

All I know is for a couple of weeks when I first arrived there, I was kinda sick, my stomach hurt allot and eating different food fresh food was flushing my body of toxins. Now I came back and just in three days eating here I have these little bumps on my arms and legs that are not pretty, but I hope they go away.

I lined up some Holiday Clients today and got my bank situation all together, picked up my diamond ring that was sitting in a safe deposit box, and I felt like my old self after I put it on.
Actually, I do not like my old self now, and I am going tobe very happy to get back to Costa Rica.

There are a few things I do not like about the country, but for the most part I love it.

I have been cooking allot for the kids, and on Thursday I will be the new Nonnie, Abulah, grandma. To a boy name Juliani, I hope I can bring him and his mama and my son to Costa Rica for Christmas.

No comments: